(Clearwisdom.net) Mr. Tian Yulin, 58, lived in Balinzuo Banner, Chifeng City, Inner-Mongolia Autonomous Region. He obtained the Fa in 1997. He previously had severe hepatitis, but after beginning Falun Dafa cultivation practice, he regained his health. He was arrested in July 2001, and his home was ransacked. He was named an enemy of the CCP, and was extorted out of three thousand yuan. His children suffered, as well. He died on June 28, 2003.

Mr. Cheng Bo, in his 40s, lived in Nancha District, Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province. After Falun Dafa was persecuted in China, he was detained and sent to a forced labor camp twice. He became ill and died in mid-March, 2005.

Mr. Wang Yuzheng, 57, was a farmer from Wangchaoyang Village, Deping Town, Linyi County, Shandong Province. After beginning Falun Dafa practice in 1996, his long-term diabetes quickly disappeared. After the persecution began on July 20, 1999, because he clarified the truth and validated the Fa, he was abducted many times, detained, and forced to go through brainwashing sessions. His family members were harassed and extorted out of money. The persecution hurt him both mentally and physically, and he died on January 24, 2005. Mr. Wang is survived by his mother, who is in her 80s, and a young daughter who is still in junior high school.

Mr. Li Tingpeng, 50, was a Falun Dafa practitioner and an employee of Qilu Petroleum Chemical Company in Zibo City, Shandong Province. He went to Beijing to validate the Fa in November 1999 and was detained. Mr. Li had to pay fines, and his salary was withheld. It totaled more than twenty thousand yuan. Later, because he refused to give up his belief, he was mistreated by his work unit. He lost his job, and his physical condition deteriorated. He suffered in both body and mind, and died of uremia on January 30, 2005.

Ms. Zhang Jinyong, who is in her 60s, was a Falun Dafa practitioner and an employee of Qilu Petroleum Chemical Company in Zibo City, Shandong Province. She went to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa in October 2000, and was detained for one month and extorted out of ten thousand yuan. In March 2003, she was arrested and taken to the Wangcun Brainwashing Class located in Zibo City, and extorted out of more than eight thousand yuan. She suffered a great deal from the brainwashing sessions and died in October 2004.

Ms. Zhou Xiumei, 71, lived in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province. She used to have heart disease and diabetes, and spent a considerable amount of money on medicine every year. Her health greatly improved after cultivating Falun Dafa, but she lost her cultivation environment after July 1999. She died at the end of January 2005.