(Clearwisdome.net) I was imprisoned for four years because of my steadfast belief in "Truth, Compassion, Tolerance." Since the persecution started in July 1999, until May 2003, I was illegally imprisoned. In my nearly four years of imprisonment, I was persecuted endlessly by the prison guards. The pain was as if a layer of skin was peeled off again and again. My mind and body suffered enormously.

The day I was sent to prison, I was locked in a dark solitary confinement cell. On the fourth day, to protest this kind of illegal persecution, I started a hunger strike. Seven or eight criminal inmates grabbed me and forced my mouth open with a hard tool. They tried many times to insert a rubber tube as wide as my thumb into my stomach, but failed. They used a bamboo cane about 4 centimeters wide, and twisted it violently in my mouth until blood dripped from my mouth. Then they pulled the rubber out of my mouth and inserted it into my nose to force-feed me. Afterwards, whenever I went on a hunger strike, they inserted a rubber tube into my stomach and would not pull it out. The rubber tube would remain there for a whole day. It was like that every day. Due to this treatment, I suffered renal failure and was in a comatose state.

In May 2003 I was released. After only nine months at home, one night in February 2004, officers from the Daxue Village Police Station of Taihe District, Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province, illegally ransacked my home and sent me to Jinzhou No. 1 Detention Center. At the end of February, I was sent to Masanjia Forced Labor Camp.

The guards at Masanjia used mini electric batons to burn practitioners. They used stiff brushes to brutally torture female practitioner's vaginas. The practitioner opposite my bed had been transferred to six forced labor camps in a year and half. Twice, officers from Masanjia threw her into male prisoners' cells. She is one of nine female practitioners who suffered such horrendous abuse. Of those nine individuals, some died, some became disabled, and some suffered mental collapse. Her lower limbs were paralyzed and she could not take care of herself. Even a person with a heart of stone would be moved after hearing her tearful stories.

When I first arrived at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, I was locked in a warehouse. A group of people, including Lu Minghui of Dalian City, used a towel to tie me to a bed frame. Zhao Xiujuan of Fuxin City and Cao Hongying of Jinzhou City pried my mouth open with a ladle and filled my mouth with garlic. My lower front teeth were nearly broken. Yu Shimin of Lingyuan City hit my left ear which caused me to become deaf. One morning in the beginning of June, Zhang Xiurong, the chief of the Prison Police Division, led several leaders from other divisions and rushed into my room. Yang Xiaofeng sealed my mouth with adhesive tape, and then Dai Yuhong hit me in the mouth. Xiangrong tied my hands back to the bed frame. I had to constantly stand like this. I had nausea and had trouble breathing, and I lost consciousness. When I came to, I was sweating and my face was as pale as white paper. It wasn't until 8 o'clock in the evening that they took off the handcuffs. This torture continued for several days. Afterwards, I was forcefully sent to a mental hospital for a so-called mental checkup. I disclosed the truth of the persecution to the hospital staff. They all sympathized with me. Later, prison police officer Yang Xiaofeng informed me that 200 yuan had been spent on the mental health checkup, and that I would have to pay it.

The next day, I was locked in solitary confinement. The solitary confinement was on the 4th floor, and there were altogether 9 small rooms that could only accommodate two beds. Four rooms were completely sealed up like a stuffy jar; they do not have ventilation, and breathing there was extremely difficult. Each room had a loudspeaker. The loud noises played over the loudspeakers caused people's hearts to race and caused asthma. I suffered serious injury in there. My hands were tied to a bench, and during my menstrual period, my blood flowed to the floor. No one came to check on me for 24 hours. More than 10 days later, I was put on a tiger bench. It wasn't until 20 days later (on July 6) that I was untied and able to finally get up.

On September 1, Yang Xiaofeng, the chief of the Prison Police Division, locked me up on the 3rd floor of a storehouse. I was handcuffed, each hand to two separate racks of goods. I was not allowed to sleep for 24 hours. I was only unlocked in the evening after 9 o'clock on the 9th day. My insteps were all swollen. Li Junying of Jinzhou City said to Yang Xiaofeng, "It is horrible that her legs are swollen like that!"

On December 1, the chief of the Prison Police Division, Zhang Xiurong and Zhang Zhuohui, beat me in the office and then locked me in solitary confinement. When I came out, my joints were swollen and in pain, and I was frequently awoken at night due to the pain. Even now, I still need other people's help to walk.