Crimes Committed by Policewoman Huang Haiyan against Practitioners in the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp
(Clearwisdom.net) Policewoman Huang Haiyan, 37 years old, is from Liaoyang, Liaoning Province. Since the establishment of the Women's Second Department at the Masanjia Forced Labor Camp, Huang has played an active role in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. She currently manages the Third Group of the First Brigade. During the past five years Huang has persecuted hundreds of Dafa practitioners directly or by giving orders to others. Huang uses very cruel methods against practitioners. Her crimes have been exposed on Clearwisdom.net many times, but Huang Haiyan is not concerned about such notoriety and has slandered Falun Gong and the Clearwisdom.net website.
The following is a partial list of Falun Dafa practitioners who were directly persecuted by Huang Haiyan between 2001 and 2003:
1. Ms. Wang Xia, 41 years old, is from Lushun, Dalian City. Huang Haiyan has shoved Ms. Wang's head against a wall and shocked her with electric batons. On numerous occasions she handcuffed and shackled Ms. Wang to a steel chair with a wire mesh seat in the small cell (1) on the first floor. During the coldest winter days, she handcuffed Ms. Wang to an outdoor railing where she suffered from the icy winds. Ms. Wang was also forced to sit on a small stool for a long time, and was deprived of sleep for extended periods of time.
2. Ms. Guo Changrong is 51 years old and is from Huludao City. While in detention, Ms. Guo was deprived of sleep for extended periods of time. In December 2002, she was brutally tortured in the "Comprehensive Building" [a place at Masanjia Forced Labor Camp where steadfast Dafa practitioners are even more inhumanly and cruelly tortured]. After being handcuffed and hung up by her hands, she was tortured by a method known as the "Big Hang" [the practitioner is upside down with the arms and legs bound to a board]. Her hands and legs became crippled as a result of this torture. Ms. Guo was already very thin, but now she is emaciated.
3. Ms. Wang Shuhua is the former deputy principal of Daxin Middle School, Changtu County, Tieling City. She is 48 years old. In December 2002 Ms. Wang was forced to squat down on the concrete floor of the basement with her hands twisted behind her back and handcuffed to a radiator. In this painful position Ms. Wang could neither sit down nor stand up for 6 days and nights. When she was released, her hands and feet were completely numb and the handcuffs had injured her wrists. Since she was not allowed to brush her teeth, and was allowed only limited use of the bathroom, Ms. Wang smelled very badly. She had to be carried back to the cell by two people, and she could not use her hands and legs for a long time. Although having already suffered such torture, Huang Haiyan sent her to the Comprehensive Building for more torture and brainwashing.
4. Ms. Shi Min, 30 years old, is from Dalian City. She was repeatedly taken to the small cell to be tortured. In a small cell on the first floor, Huang ordered people to hang Ms. Shi up until only her toes touched the ground. She was also frozen by being handcuffed to an outdoor railing during the cold of winter.
5. Ms. Lin Ping, close to 60 years old, is from Dalian City. She was sent to a small cell to be tortured many times, and was forced to squat for prolonged periods. On December 21, 2002, her hands were handcuffed and she was hung up by her hands in the group leader's bathroom. This resulted in "rectal prolapse" [a disorder where the rectal tissue protrudes through the anus to the exterior of the body. This results in sharp and contracting pains for hours].
6. Ms. Zhang Yunxia, close to 70 years old, is from Tiefa. Huang held her in the small cell on the first floor for several months, and also sent her repeatedly to the small cell on the fourth floor. Ms. Zhang also was hung up by her hands. On August 22, 2002 she was beaten up during a meeting, and her term was extended for half a year.
7. Ms. Len Liandi, in her 60s, is from Dalian City. She was held in the small cell repeatedly and forced to sit on a steel chair. Others who suffered similarly include Ms. Yang Jinzhi (48 years old, from Beipiao, Chaoyang City), Ms. Wang Ronghong (in her 30s, from Dalian City), Ms. Liu Yanwen (in her 50s, from Liaohua), Ms. Zhou Yajuan (39 years old, from Linyuan).
8. Ms. Zhang Chunmei, in her 30s, is from Yixian County, Jinzhou City. She was handcuffed and held for over one year in a small storage room across the stairs to the left side of the second floor. Ms. Zhang was released on bail for medical treatment in November 2002, but was arrested again and taken back to Masanjia. There she was hung up for several months and lost consciousness several times. Later Ms. Zhang was sent back to the "storage room."
9. Other practitioners have suffered cruel tortures, including sleep deprivation, being locked up in small cells, and being beaten. These practitioners include: Ms. Li Haiyan (in her 30s, from Huludao City), Ms. Tian Shaoyan (close to 50, from Suizhong), Ms. Wang Chunmiao (34 years old, from Chaoyang City), Ms. Wang Yongmei (34 years old, from Dalian City), Ms. Wei Hongyan (29 years old, from Liaoyang City), Ms. Yang Guimin (46 years old, from Yinkou City), Ms. Chen Yun (21 years old, from Linyuan City), Ms. Wang Yang (21 years old, from Fushun City, Qinyuan County), Ms. Zhang Shuzhen (in her 60s, from Benxi City), Ms. Feng Shuxiang (in her 50s, from Dalian City), Ms. Jiang Fuxiang (52 years old, from Benxi City), Ms. Shi Huijie (in her 30s, from Dandong City), and Ms. Li Gang (in her 60s, from Dalian City).
10. Ms. Wang Wenjun (37 years old, from Jinzhou City) became very weak and had difficulty walking because of the long-term persecution and torture. She was diagnosed as having cancer. But Huang Haiyan still sent her to the Comprehensive Building for additional torture. Her legs were bound in the full lotus position [each leg crossed, on top of the other] for over five hours. Ms. Wang died on July 22, 2003, six months after she was released on bail for medical treatment.
April 14, 2004.
(1) "Locking up in a small cell": The detainee is locked up in a very small cell individually. The guards handcuff practitioners in a fixed position, in which the practitioners can neither move nor lie down. The small cell is very damp and no sunshine comes in. Detainees have to urinate and defecate in the cell. Only half of a regular meal is served to detainees locked up in a small cell during the daytime. During the night rats are running around and the stench in the small cell is so bad that it is difficult to breathe.