(Clearwisdom.net) The Dalian Forced Labor Camp, Liaoning Province, confines all steadfast Falun Dafa practitioners in solitary compartments to brutally torture them and to force them to give up their belief in Falun Dafa.

The solitary compartment is actually an iron cage, which is one meter wide and two metres high, made of square steel tubes. After a victim is dragged into the iron cage her hands are handcuffed above her head and the handcuffs will be so tight that they will tear the skin of the practitioner's wrists. Then one leg of the victim will be raised until it is close to her elbow and tied tightly in place. Two perpetrators will raise the practitioner's other leg as high as possible. The victim's mouth will be sealed with adhesive tape and then the perpetrators will begin to injure the victim's genitals. They will insert a mop handle into her vagina, or take a piece of rope and tie many knots (about 2-3 inches apart) in it, and then two people, one in front of the victim and the other in back, will pull the rope back and forth until the practitioner's genitals are raw and bleeding. They will then beat the victim with wooden planks and stuff her vagina with a mixture of chili powder and chili sauce. After such torture, the victim's blood will form a puddle on the floor so large it requires a mop to be cleaned up.

After this, the victim's hands will be cuffed behind her back and a so-called boxing hat will be placed on her head. The perpetrators will tighten the straps on the hat until the victim has difficulty breathing and skin on her ears is torn (an injury that will not heal for a long time). The victim will be forced to stand still for 24 hours a day, and stay in that position for 7 to 10 days without any sleep. Eventually, the victim will be allowed to sleep for one or two hours a day. This kind of sleep deprivation will last for several months. In addition, the victim will not be allowed to go to the toilet for a long period of time every day. Falun Dafa practitioner Ms. Li Yumei was force-fed her own urine and excrement when she was unable to hold it back. Besides having experienced all these tortures, Dafa practitioner Ms. Han Shuhua was stripped of her clothing and the police guards used cucumbers, leeks, and other items to penetrate her private parts. When this was over a thermos of hot water was poured on her wounds and she instantly lost consciousness.

The police guards used the most barbaric means to force-feed Dafa practitioner Ms. Man Chunrong who was staging a hunger strike to protest the inhuman treatment. Her legs were tightly tied with tape and her hands were cuffed behind her back. Two people sat on her body while another person knelt on her head and used a screw driver to pry her mouth open. Then a wooden stick was used to keep her mouth open. They pried out one of her teeth, and other teeth were loosened. The inside of her mouth was torn and bleeding and her blood spilled out of the corners of her mouth.

Falun Dafa practitioners Ms. Yang Chunhua and Ms. Wang Shuhong were also persecuted in these ways. However, practitioner Ms. Li Ping suffered the worst persecution. Zhang Xiujuan tied Li Ping in the solitary compartment and forced her to stand without moving all day long. The perpetrator also covered Li Ping with two quilts in the hot summer weather and verbally abused her. Another persecutor, Wang Xin, deprived Li Ping of food and water, and did not allow her to use the toilet. Ms. Li Ping was forced to urinate or defecate wherever she was. She ended up with sores all over her body.

Prior to 2001, it was police officers that were directly involved in persecuting Falun Dafa practitioners. However, every time they harmed the practitioners they would ache all over and some would have the symptoms of a serious flu. Now, the regular criminal inmates are used to persecute Falun Dafa practitioners. The criminals experience the same flu-like symptoms as the policemen. One criminal named Gao Peiling was unable to get up after beating some Falun Dafa practitioners. Another criminal, Wang Minfen, cried and told the practitioners, "We don't want to beat you, but we have to do it, otherwise the division leader will extend our prison terms." The police in the Dalian Forced Labor Camp have not only committed crimes themselves, but also have made others commit crimes.

In the Dalian Forced Labor Camp, everyone who refused to attend the brainwashing sessions would suffer all kinds of cruel tortures. In addition, the Falun Dafa practitioners suffered intense psychological pressure and had to do very heavy manual labor. The practitioners started work at six in the morning, and their lunch and dinner breaks only lasted 20 minutes each. There are five cells on each floor and the detainees have to use the toilet, wash up, and eat by turns. Usually those at the end of the line would often return to work without finishing their meals.

The labor camp is in a residential area and many of the neighbors know there is a workshop in it. After the forced labor camp was accused of ordering the detainees to work for extended periods of time, the camp kept the curtains closed during all hours of the day. All activity in the workshop had to stop before 8 p.m. and then the detainees worked in their cells until 10 or 12 p.m. Those who were unable to finish a required work quota by this time had to keep working through the night. However, on the following morning, they were still required to finish another work quota.

The police also tortured the Dafa practitioners mentally. Two or three criminals were used to act as personal cangues [an instrument of torture, here it is used to indicate the person who was designated to supervise the behavior of practitioners] and monitor the every move of one practitioner. These cangues have to follow the Falun Dafa practitioners very closely, and if they are found less than two meters from the practitioner, the terms of both criminals would be extended for the same amount of time. Falun Dafa practitioners are not allowed to talk to anyone, not even conversation about daily life. When reporters visited the camp, all the Falun Gong practitioners were locked in one room and the solitary compartments were cleaned up in an effort to improve the environment and deceive the reporters into thinking that the conditions were not so bad.

The following are people responsible for torturing Dafa practitioners at the Dalian Forced Labor Camp:

Hao Wenshuai (Head of the camp), Zhang Baoli (Deputy Head), Wan Yalin (Head of a Division), Han Jianmin (Deputy Head of the Division), Yuan Mingyue (Deputy Head of the Division), Yang Shengsheng (Team Leader -- his name sounds like it would be spelled like this), Wang Xiaojun (Team Leader), and Da Wangjun (Team Leader).

Some of the criminals involved in the tortures include the following:

Zhang Xiujuan, Zhao Hui, Li Yanfen, Ni Hong, Ge Hong, Li Jing, Wang Yinfen, Wang Xin, and Gao Beiling.