(Clearwisdom.net) I am a housewife, 64 years old this year, and had the good fortune to learn Falun Dafa on July 20, 1996. Since then, I have been a Dafa practitioner. Now I would like to report to dear Master and everyone on my eight years of cultivation during the Fa-rectification, especially after July 20, 1999, and my experiences of closely following Master to validate the Fa and save sentient beings.

1. Purification of body and mind after obtaining the Fa

Before I started cultivating, I was bossy, and my husband and children were all under my control. With so many children and only my husband working, my family was in financial difficulty. My health was not good, and I had seven or eight kinds of diseases, including heart disease, gastric disease, sore legs, stiff shoulders etc. I was in pain everyday. The neighbors thought I would not live very long, so when I was buying frozen food or drinks, they would not charge me. Although it was hard for me to endure the suffering, I always had a thought in my mind: I must not die--there is a great thing I need to accomplish. However, I was not clear about what it could be.

In July of 1996, a primary school teacher introduced Falun Gong to me. I purchased Zhuan Falun from a bookstore, and immediately I had a feeling of getting back something that had been lost: This was the book from heaven that I had been looking for. It was in that moment that I became a Dafa practitioner.

My xinxing improved significantly after I began my cultivation. I quickly got rid of my bad temper and my body also showed big changes. I experienced several major eliminations of karma. After a while, the age spots on my face disappeared and all of my illnesses also went away. When my acquaintances saw me, they said I was like a completely different person.

2. Going to Beijing to validate Falun Dafa three times

In 1999 when the persecution started, I was very sad. Such a wonderful Master and teaching--how can we let bad people slander them at will? I did not know what to do. Later I made up my mind that I should go to Beijing to appeal and speak out for Master and Dafa.

In October of 2000, I went to Beijing alone to validate the Fa at Tiananmen Square. I was arrested by the police and detained in Beijing's Muofan Jail. The next day, I was taken away by police from the Heilongjiang Province Liaison Office in Beijing. Later, I was taken back by the local city police and was put in jail. During the period of custody, the police tried to force me to write a Guarantee Statement that I would not appeal in Beijing again, but I refused. After more than ten days, the police asked me to sign my name on a half covered paper. I did not think much and signed, and I was released that day. After I came out, I learned that my son had furnished a "promise not to go to Beijing to appeal" statement for me on the half covered paper. I felt deep regret and decided to repair the damage I had caused.

In November of the same year, I once again went to Tiananmen to validate the Fa. After I arrived at Tiananmen, I had some fear and heard a voice saying: "You better go home now, you better go home now!" I knew it was interference. I told myself: "I am certain that I will validate the Fa!" I immediately pulled out a banner with the words "Truth-Compassion-Forbearance" from my sleeve, and raised it high above my head. At that brief moment, I had no fear and felt wonderful. I was once again taken to Qianmen Police Station.

In the police station, I clarified the facts to the police. A tall police officer said, "We know you are all good people, however, there are also good people in our police force!" He tore an address form into pieces in front of me and said, "You may go now. If anyone asks if you are a practitioner, do not reply, so that you can avoid being arrested again." Before I left, out of concern, he asked if I had any money with me and I assured him that I did. I took a train back on the same day. I clarified the facts along the way, and came home safely.

In the spring of 2003, I went to Beijing to validate the Fa for the third time. In front of Tiananmen, I walked around Jinshui Bridges and sent forth righteous thoughts. I saw some practitioners from other areas also sending forth righteous thoughts in front of Tiananmen. Although we did not know each other, our Dafa practitioners' hearts were connected.

3. Setting up a family truth clarifying materials site

In the past, I always took truth-clarification materials from other practitioners, and then transported them to my area for distribution. Each time, I could not carry much with me. However, my area is very large and I did not have enough. I then decided to make the materials by myself. A local practitioner had a computer, but was afraid of making the materials at home, so I moved the computer to my home. My daughter-in-law, who has a university degree and is also a Dafa practitioner, knew how to operate computers. While making the materials, sometimes I had to doing the editing by myself.

When the editing was finished, we had to make copies in a store for 0.8 yuan per copy. Each time, we would make several thousands copies, and all the expenses were paid by my son. My son is not a practitioner but he supports our efforts to validate the Fa. He is a businessman and his business has been very profitable. I cannot remember how much money we spent in making the truth-clarification materials in the past few years. After the materials were ready, my daughter-in-law and I set out. One day, my daughter-in-law and I distributed 3000 flyers from 7 o'clock in the evening until 12 o'clock midnight. Every door and each bicycle basket in our community received our flyers.

4. Suffocating the evil with righteous thoughts

In November of 2001, someone reported me, and then seven or eight police officers raided my son's home. They took two copies of Zhuan Falun and some truth-clarification materials. Three days later, they took my daughter-in-law and me to a police station. Besides the police, there were also members from the 610 Office and politics and law committee. I sent forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the demons behind them and asked Master to strengthen me. 610 Office personnel saw me sending righteous thoughts and became nervous. They immediately said, "We'd better go now. Let's stay away from her case and let the street police handle the matter." Then they all left. A street police officer said, "I do not want to deal with her matter either." My daughter-in-law and I kept sending righteous thoughts to eliminate the evils and prevent them from persecuting Dafa practitioners. At around 7 o'clock in the evening, the police released us. After we got home, we continued sending righteous thoughts to make the street police return the Dafa books. A week later, the street police returned the two copies of Zhuan Falun.

In November of 2002, when I was clarifying the facts to five or six housewives, someone again reported me. The police took me to a police station. I kept sending forth righteous thoughts to eliminate the evils in the surrounding area. I clarified the facts to them and I spoke a lot on that day. I said, "You all should not listen to Jiang. People in more than 60 countries practice Falun Gong and none of these countries have any objection." In the evening, they let my son take me home.

Between April and May of 2003, SARS was spreading, and my area was seriously affected. I felt very sad for those that suffered and made large amounts of truth-clarifying materials. We decided to distribute the materials to every corner of each community and let everyone see the materials.

5. Going to remote mountains to clarify the facts

In January 2004, I thought that I should go to the countryside since I had distributed truth-clarifying materials many times in the city. Especially in remote mountains, people did not know what Falun Gong was. I asked a practitioner to go to the remote mountains with me. We went there on a bus and walked back. That night, we walked through five villages and distributed several thousand flyers. After I came back, my legs were in such pain that I could not walk normally. I thought this was definitely caused by the evil persecution and that I should eliminate it. I raised my hand and sent righteous thoughts to eliminate the dark minions and rotten demons that interfered with me when I was clarifying the facts. My legs recovered the next day. From then on, I always sent righteous thoughts first before going to the mountains to distribute materials. Each time, I felt very light while walking and everything went smoothly.

The above are some of my experiences and understandings during my cultivation in the Fa-rectification period. I shall cultivate more diligently, do well on the three things, and maintain righteous thoughts and righteous conduct to fulfill my great mission of assisting Master to rectify the Fa and save sentient beings with all my heart and strength.