(Clearwisdom.net) At the end of October 1999, I went to Beijing to appeal on behalf of Falun Dafa. When I attempted to practice the Falun Gong exercises outside of the People's Great Hall, I was arrested and sent to the Qianmen Police Station. Because I refused to tell them my name, more than ten police officers tortured me using the "backing up an airplane" torture (See re-enactment photos 1 and 2). It lasted from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Later I was transferred to the Jilin Liaison Office in Beijing, where I was handcuffed for 38 hours. Police also stole the 800 yuan I had with me.

Fig. 1

Fig. 2

Torture demonstration: "backing up an airplane"

Since I persisted in my belief, I was detained at the Huanxiling Forced Labor Camp after I was returned from Beijing. On March 27, 2001 I was transferred to the Liaoyuan Forced Labor Camp.

One day in August 2001, when a prison police officer and several criminals brutally beat a 16-year-old practitioner, I called out loudly in the cell, "Stop the beating! It's against law!" The police and three other criminals rushed into the cell, and they proceeded to punch and kick me. Later they took me to the prison police office. The head of the administration section punched my face hard. Immediately I had a bloody nose and mouth. My head was then bumped against a wall. He yelled, "This is called human rights." The head of the education section called me outside and told me, "If you die here, how do you think you can sue us?"

On December 24, 2001 several of us who persisted in cultivation were transferred to the notorious Chaoyanggou Forced Labor Camp in Changchun City. The labor camp dispatched a group of armed police with helmets. They rushed into the cell with electric batons in hand. They ordered criminals to search us, and then beat and shocked those practitioners who had Dafa articles with them. They found Dafa articles in my clothes, so four criminals were ordered to beat me. One of them was Zhao Guo. He grasped my hair and forcibly bumped my head against a wall. He repeatedly attacked my lower stomach with his knee. Others punched me in the face and other parts of the body. My face was covered with bruises. My left eye, mouth, and gums were bleeding. I felt dizzy and my vision was blurred. (See reenactment photos 3 and 4) They handed over the Dafa articles to Tian, the division head, and to deputy head Liu Aiguo. Liu Aiguo and three others then beat me again.


Fig. 3


Fig. 4

Demonstration of police officers and criminals beating a practitioner

In 2002, the labor camp started the so-called "Fortification Fight" against practitioners who refused to give up their beliefs. One day in October, prison police officer Zhao, who transferred to the labor camp from the 610 Office and boasted that practitioners are afraid of him, took me to the prison guards' office at noon. Six guards were in the room at the time. At first, division head Fan attempted to force me to write a "Guarantee Statement," and I refused. He started to handcuff and kick me. I was dizzy and unable to hear anything from the beating, but I still tried to clarify the truth to him. Then police officer Zhao tied my hands behind my back with a rope. He forcibly lifted my arms while holding me with his leg against my back. He squeezed my head between two rails of the upper part of a bunk bed, which immobilized my whole body. Then he beat my buttocks with a one-meter-long axe handle (see reenactment photos 5 and 6). When he was tired and breathing heavily with sweat all over his head, Fan took over the axe handle and continued to beat me. Eventually he became tired, too. Then Chao started to lash my back, neck, and other areas with wire. My clothes were torn apart and blood-soaked. Guard Ma shocked me on my knees, inner parts of my legs, and lower stomach with an electric baton. I had bowel and bladder incontinence from the electric shocks. The deputy head slapped me several times on the face. My ears were buzzing and my teeth were loose. The deputy head yelled, "If you do not write the [guarantee] statement, we will beat you to death and cremate you immediately, and then say that you committed suicide."


Fig. 5


Fig. 6

My term in the labor camp was going to expire in November 2002. A guard forced me to fill out a form called "Stubborn Falun Gong Member." I tried to clarify the truth to him, but he took me to the prison police office. He first slapped me on the face and then handcuffed me with both hands behind my back. He then shocked me with an electric baton. The deputy of the No. 4 Division viciously kicked my back, which made me lose bowel control. Even after they removed the handcuffs, I was still unable to move my arms. (See reenactment photo 7) They then arbitrarily extended my prison term.


Fig. 7

Every time I suffered beatings and torture, I persistently told them, "Falun Dafa is great. It is not wrong to be a good person!" I told them that "Good is rewarded with good, evil is met with evil" is truly Heaven's principle.

After I was detained for over two weeks more during the extended term, I left the labor camp on December 12, 2002.