(Clearwisdom.net) Practitioner Zheng Fengxiang was brutally tortured for practicing Falun Gong. Below are the facts of his torturous experiences from 2000 to 2004 with some re-enactment photos according to his descriptions.

"On July 26, 2000, several unknown persons abducted me and then sent me to the No. 1 Division of the Jilin City Police Department. During the interrogation in the police department, Division Chief Sun ordered a police guard to torture me. The guard used a chair to hold my head, and then he used his hands to try to dig out the soft ribs on my side. The tremendous pain almost knocked me unconscious. (Photo 1)

Photo 1

"On December 23, 2000, some people reported us to the police while I was distributing truth-clarifying materials with some fellow practitioners. Around 9 p.m. that same evening, we were arrested and taken to Changchun Road Police Station in Jilin City, where I was tortured until 3 p.m. the next day. The perpetrators beat me, stripped off all my clothes, and then forced me to stay outside in the freezing weather. (Photo 2) That winter was the coldest in recent years. (Translator's note: Wintertime temperatures in Jilin Province can easily go below -30 o C or -22 o F.) Because the persecutors were afraid that others might see their crimes, they pulled me back into the room and beat me up again. Then they forced me to the ground, stepped on me, and poured freezing water all over me. (Photo 3) After a few hours' torture, I still refused to tell them anything. Seeing this, they handcuffed me to a water faucet and kicked me hard in my private parts. (Photo 4)

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

"On February 6, 2001, I was transferred to No. 2 Cell, District 001 of the No. 1 Detention Center of Jilin City. The cell is less than 200 square feet and houses more than 20 detainees. Guard Wang Zhong ordered the inmates to force me to read newspaper articles that slander Falun Dafa. When I refused, the inmates first beat me, then stripped off all my clothes and carried me into the restroom, where they slowly dripped two big buckets of cold water on the top of my head. (Photo 5) According to the weather report, the temperature that day was -42o C (-44o F). When the water in the cell was used up, the inmates spread my limbs on the floor and stepped on my feet with their shoes on. They put all their body weight on my feet and took turns stepping on them. The torture caused ulcers on my feet, and they were badly swollen.

"Inmates who participated in this torture include: Yang Chunlong from Jilin Guomao Company; Sha Yuntao, a resident in Beiji Street, Jilin City; Lu, from Huadian City, Jilin Province; and Qu Wengang from Changchun City, Jilin Province.

Photo 5

"In November 2001 when I was detained in the special team created for Falun Gong practitioners inside Huanxiling Forced Labor Camp in Jilin City, the perpetrators there tortured me along with a few other practitioners who refused to write the "Guarantee Statement." First they forced us to sit in a row and cross our legs in the lotus position, then used their feet to step on our legs, making our legs tightly crossed. After that they used wooden boards to fix our legs in position, so that we could not move them even a tiny bit. We were forced to sit like that for so long that the skin of our buttocks swelled and then abscessed. This caused our underwear to stick to the skin. Whenever we used the restroom, a layer of skin was ripped off with the underwear, and blood ran down our legs. We were forced to sit like that, everyday, for up to 22 hours a day. (Photos 6, 7, 8)

"Persons responsible: guard Han Jing (head of the group), Chen Haijun, and Zhao Hailong. Inmates: Guan Lijun, Liang Feng

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

"On March 23, 2002, in Jiutai Forced Labor Camp in Jilin Province, seven or eight guards beat me up and used four electric batons to torture me. The torture lasted for nearly two hours. After the torture, my head and body were covered with blood, my head was swollen, and I felt dizzy for about six days afterward. (Photos 9 and 10)

"Perpetrators: guard Zhao Fengshan, Tang Bo, Liu Xiduo, Tan, and four guards-in-training.

Photo 9

Photo 10

"On February 15, 2004, the persecutors illegally detained my wife and me at the No. 3 Detention Center in Jilin City. Because I refused to cooperate with them, guard Yang Zhonghua put a special kind of shackle on me (Photo 11). I went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. On the fourth day of my hunger strike, they started to force-feed me using a nasal feeding tube. When they forced the feeding tube through my nostril, it was extremely painful. (Photo 12)

"Instigator: Cong Maohua, director of the No. 3 Detention Center of Jilin City."

Photo 11

Photo 12