Practitioners and their Family Members Expose Crimes of Police in Junshan District, Yueyang City, Hunan Province
(Clearwisdom.net) We are family members of the Falun Gong practitioners residing at Qianlianghu Town, Junshan District, Yueyang City, Hunan Province. After verifying and investigating the facts regarding certain persecutors, including Yu Zhihe, who was the former Team Leader of the National Security Team of Junshan District Public Security Bureau, Zhao Wenhua, Li Qiliang, and Deng Hongqiu, the Director of the "610 Office," we summarize a portion of their crimes in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners as follows:
1. Mr. Luo Jichuan is 62 years old. After the police hung him up, he was seriously burned on 48 areas of his back, chest, and stomach with two bottle openers that were heated to red-hot on an electric stove.
2. Ms. Lu Yuanxiu, 60, was hung up by her handcuffed wrists and beaten by police.
3. Ms. Li Nianchun, 61, at first was illegally sentenced to thirteen years imprisonment. After her family spent sixty thousand yuan, it was reduced to seven years.
4. Ms. Cao Meilan, 52, was hung up by police for 24 hours. After she lost consciousness, they burned her, subjected her to the smoke, and poured cold water on her.
5. When Ms. Ji Jinlian, 53, was severely beaten by the police, the bone on her left heel was crushed. As a result of the beatings, one of her eyeballs protruded from its socket, and she could hardly stand up. She had to walk along holding on to the wall. The police said, "Check whether she urinated in her pants. If not, we will continue beating her!"
6. Mr. Li Songbiao, 53, was burned with a soldering iron in a dozen spots. His family was eventually ordered to pay five thousand yuan in cash, with no receipt, before he would be released. Yu said, "If they don't pay, we will sentence him to forced labor."
7. Mr. Yu Yingnan, 62, has been detained and jailed five times, had his home searched six times, and both he and his wife were beaten on four occasions. His property was confiscated, including twenty thousand yuan in bank deposits, a TV set, a VCD player, a tape recorder, even a small radio was taken. All his belongings were confiscated.
8. Mr. Duan Quangui, 48, had blood in his urine for over forty days as a result of beatings. Before they released him, two policemen detained him for thirty-seven days and extorted 3,000 yuan from his family.
9. Ms. Chen, who is over 60 years old, usually supports herself by running a small business. Simply because she explained the facts regarding Falun Gong and the persecution to people, she was beaten up by Yu Zhihe and Zhao Wenhua. They extorted twenty thousand yuan from her before releasing her.
10. Mr. Yang Yinping is over 60 years old. After two policemen arrested him, they hung his arms up from a hook used to hold a fan. His lower back and chest were both horribly burned with a heated wide saw blade. Eight months later he still experiences pain in his arms. The police also searched his daughter's home, seizing her TV set, two printers, one photocopier, networking equipment, and cell phones.
11. Mr. Li Daquan and Ms. Zhao Qunlan were held in a detention center for thirty-seven days in November 2000. Yu Zhihe and Zhao Wenhua extorted 3,000 yuan from these practitioners' families. Soon after they returned home, Yu and Zhao sent them to a labor camp.
12. Mr. Li Ping and Ms. Zhou Lanxiang went to Junshan district to expose the crimes committed by police from the National Security Team of Junshan District Public Security Bureau. After they came home, they were arrested and beaten up by the police from Qianlianghu "610 Office" and the National Security Team. Li Ping was released after being detained for four months, and his family paid ten thousand yuan (They were illegally fined three thousand yuan) before he was released. Zhou Lanxiang was still sent to labor camp even after her family paid over ten thousand yuan. She is still at the labor camp.
13. Ms. Chen Min, Mr. Cao Xianghui, Mr. He Duanping, Ms. Pi Xia, were tied with their hands behind their backs and with posters hanging around their necks. The police paraded them through the street to publicly humiliate them.
14.Mr. Peng Xiaohui, Ms. Huang Yuzhen, Ms.Yang Yue'er, and Ms. Ying Yuliang were forced to leave home and become homeless in order to avoid further persecution.
15. In July 2000, policemen arrested Mr. Xue Tianbao and took him to the Qianlianghu Hostel. Three policemen beat him up with a club as thick as an arm. The police took turns beating him for about seven hours. The police also beat him on his chest, stomach, and back. Except for his buttocks (because he was seated on a stool), he was beaten on every part of his body.
16. In May 2000, Ms. Peng Shuqun from Caisanghu Town was arrested by police because she went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. She was taken to Baimalong Forced Labor Camp, in Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, to be brainwashed and "transformed." As a result, Ms. Peng was psychologically injured, in a state of delirium, and could not take care of herself.
17. In July 2003, when he was working in his field, the police abducted Mr. Gong Shuwen and took him to the Qianlianghu Police Substation. The local police beat him for four days. They split into different shifts, two policemen per shift beat him. They did not give him anything to eat or drink. He had bruises all over his body. A bone in his right leg was broken and has not yet healed.
Falun Gong practitioners are good people who believe in "Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance." Our Chinese Constitution says: "Chinese citizens have the freedom and right of religious belief." The practitioners do nothing wrong. For the past five years, almost all Falun Gong practitioners from Qianlianghu were detained, fined, beaten up, and had their homes searched, and their property confiscated. The practitioners' families and workplaces also experienced great pressure. The main government officials from Junshan District and Qianlianghu have to shoulder responsibility for these crimes.
The responsible persons and workplaces include:
Former Team Leader of the National Security Team of Junshan District Public
Security Bureau: Yu Zhihe
Current team leader of the National Security Team of Junshan District Public Security Bureau: Fu Zhu'ai
Policemen from the National Security Team of Junshan District Public Security Bureau: Zhao Wehua and Li Qiliang
Director of the "610 Office": Deng Hongqiu
Secretary of the Political and Judicial Committee: Chen Ailiang
The workplaces involved include:
Qianlianghu Town Police Substation,
Qianlianghu Political and Judicial Committee,
"610 Office," and the National Security Team of the Public Security Bureau.