(Clearwisdom.net) My father, Chu Liwen, is a Falun Gong practitioner in Cangyi City, in the Weifang Area of Shandong Province.

On July 19, 1999, my father was unconstitutionally detained at the local police station. At the beginning, he signed his name on the "Guarantee Letter" because he did not fully understand the principles of Falun Dafa and had strong human attachments. After my father went back home, he very much regretted what he had done. In the following years, my father worked very hard to make up for the damage. He openly and nobly did what Teacher has asked of practitioners, to validate Falun Dafa.

My father was reported when he organized a local experience-sharing conference. He was arrested just two days before the New Year by policemen, and sent to a detention center. At first he was illegally detained for a month, and after he was released he was again detained at the local police station for another three months. Later on he was sentenced to three years of forced labor.

In the labor camp, my father experienced brutal tortures such as being shocked with electric batons, being hung up, beatings, and freezing. He also suffered mental abuse such as long-term sleep deprivation and physical mistreatment from heavy labor. Facing all of these tortures, my father did not give in.

Several months after he was released to come home, the "610 Office" chief in Changyi City, Chen Xiaodong, led his assistants to our home. They arrested my father and grabbed our valuables including the TV, the DVD player, the cassette player and Falun Dafa books, truth-clarification materials and our small portable tape recorder. I heard from our neighbor that my father was tied up with rope by those evil people, who didn't even let him first put on a coat. My father was detained illegally in the Changyi City Detention Center.

Changyi City Court is located in our hometown (in the middle school of Taibao Village in Changyi City). They unconstitutionally set the trial for my father and used it as an opportunity to poison the students. My father called out loudly to the teachers and students who sat in front of the stage, "Please remember everyone, that 'Falun Dafa is good'." The policemen became nervous and used steel wire to strangle him. The microphone fell down as well. My father was sentenced illegally to a 5-year term and detained in Huaibei Prison. The Huaibei Prison blocked the news and declined to release the location of his cell. There have been rumors that my father was put in an isolation cell for confinement.