Changchun City Heizuizi Women's Labor Camp policemen use many brutal methods to force Dafa practitioners to renounce their belief. They force determined Dafa practitioners onto a torture device called the "Dead Person's Bed,"* force-feed them with a thick mixture of salt and water, and submit them to torture from batons that deliver electric shock. Oftentimes the police use sleep deprivation as a means of torture; one practitioner was subjected to sleep deprivation torture for 2 months. Beating, verbal abuse, threats and physical punishment are common place. The following are some cases of Dafa practitioners tortured in the Heizuizi Women's Labor Camp:

Zheng Chehui is a female practitioner. When she was first sent to the labor camp, she refused to write any "Guarantee Letter,"** Zheng Chehui was beaten by a group of policewomen for an entire night. Red and purple bruises could be seen everywhere on her body. Later, they force-fed her with a thick mixture of salt and water.

Yin Shuyun is a female practitioner. In 1999, she went to Beijing to rectify the Fa, and was beaten without provocation by Beijing policemen until her head and face were severely swollen. Later Yin Shuyun was transferred to the Heizuizi Labor Camp. Because she said, "Falun Dafa is good," the No. 2 Division Chief Liu Lianyin viciously beat her. Liu Lianyin used the electric baton to shock her mouth and her teeth, and she violently kicked Yin's lower abdomen. Liu Lianyin beat and shocked Yin Shuyun all over her body. Liu Lianyin even grabbed her hair and pounded her head against the wall, until her head bled profusely. Yin Shuyun's hair was pulled out in handfuls. Yin Shuyun was tortured to death.

Liu Jinhua is a female practitioner. Before the Chinese New Year, the labor camp hosted a discussion meeting attended by families of Dafa practitioners. During the meeting, they didn't allow Dafa practitioners to clarify the truth or speak on their own behalf, instead, they asked the "Collaborators"*** to say slanderous words against Dafa. Liu Jinhua stood up and said, "Falun Dafa is the Righteous Way." Later she was taken away by police. The common prisoners were told to beat her. Afterwards, her face and mouth were covered with blood. As if that were not enough, Liu Jinhua was also tied onto the "Dead Person's Bed" and force-fed several times. Such torture continued for several consecutive days.

In October 2002, there was an unknown name female practitioner in the No. 1 team of the No. 2 Division (Dafa practitioners are not allowed to say anything to each other when they meet, therefore her name remains unknown). A policewoman Wei ordered an old common prisoner, He Huanping, to drive steel needles into this practitioner's fingertips. The entire camp could hear this practitioner's screams.

As Heaven is watching above, the corrupt and inhumane deeds of the police from the Heizuizi Women's Labor Camp's will one day be made publically known and the persecutors will receive their due punishment.

* Dead Person's Bed: The four limbs of the practitioner are stretched out and tied to the four corners of an icy-cold metal bed. The practitioner cannot move at all.?Neither is he/she allowed to get up to eat, drink, or use the bathroom. This treatment would last from several hours up to more than a dozen days. This type of cruel torture causes severe damage to the practitioner both mentally and physically.

** Guarantee Letter: A statement to declare that he or she is remorseful for practicing Falun Gong and guarantees not to practice Falun Gong again, not to go to Beijing to appeal for Falun Gong, and never again associate with any Falun Dafa practitioners.

*** Collaborators: Former Falun Gong practitioners who have gone astray due to brainwashing and torture.