(Clearwisdom.net) The following are my accounts of what transpired in Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp:

Hu Suhua, a Dafa practitioner from Chifeng City, 49 years old, was transferred from Tumoqi Forced Labor Camp to Hohhot Women's Forced Labor Camp in 2000. In April 2000 the police handcuffed her to her bedside for 25 days because she remained steadfast in her belief. She could not stand, sleep or sit. The prisoners in her cell had to hold her up so that she could relieve herself. Due to severe swelling in her legs, she had difficulty walking. In May of 2001, she was once again handcuffed to her bedside for 38 days. Sometimes, she was not given any food. Because of her refusal to write the "Letter of Exposure", the police increased the height of her bed by adding four more bricks to each leg, which made the experience even more painful.

On July 2, 2001, the police made an open speech in front of everyone to slander Dafa, so Hu and many practitioners came forward to safeguard the Fa. The police captain, policemen and drug addict prisoners responded by brutally beating the Dafa practitioners. They used electric batons to shock, kicked and used leather belts to whip the practitioners. This continued until the policemen were too tired to continue. The police captain and the officers have enlisted the prisoners to continue the torture by offering them reductions in their sentences.

On the afternoon of July 3, 2001, the thugs once again tortured Dafa practitioners. Hu was beaten until she lost consciousness three times. The next day everyone could see black and purple bruises all over her body, as well as bloody scabs. It was hard to find a patch of skin that escaped unscathed from the beating she took.

On November 7, together with more than ten other practitioners, we started a hunger strike to protest against the persecution. We had experienced their torture and had been forced fed salty water by the police and the prisoners. Hu Suhua was handcuffed in a room without heat for more than ten days. The weather of Inner Mongolia was already quite cold in November, but still the police opened all the windows and removed her clothes so as to make her suffering worse.

Zheng Xiuxia, 56, was seized and placed in a custodial center on April 2, 2000 because she had been caught practicing the exercises in a public place on two occasions. While inside the custodial center, she was beaten relentlessly and brutally tortured innumerable times by the guards because she insisted on practicing the exercises and studying the Fa everyday. Once at 9 p.m., the custodial center director and the two instructors summoned Zheng and a few practitioners to go outside. They poured water on the ground and then pushed them to the floor so that their clothes became soaked. Then they shocked the practitioners with electric batons, beat them with plastic tubes and kicked them with their leather boots. They even stomped on practitioners' heads and twisted their limbs back and forth. The practitioners suffered injuries all over their bodies. At the end of this, they said viciously: "Today will be the end of you." However, practitioners refused to give in, exemplifying "Steadfastly cultivate Dafa, the will unflinching." ("True Nature Revealed")

During the bitter cold weather at Inner Mongolia, the guards took Zheng and more than ten other Dafa practitioners outside, where they were ordered to climb a bounding wall continuously. The Dafa practitioners' hands were frozen, and their hands and feet were covered with blisters and oozed blood. The guards tortured the practitioners for two consecutive nights. After eleven months in the custodial center, Zheng received notice that she had been sentenced to a year of forced labor. After this year was over, she went to Beijing to peacefully appeal thirteen days after she was released from the forced labor camp. She was then, for the second time, sent to a detention center and sentenced to three years at a forced labor camp.

On May 30, 2001, Zheng and thirty-eight other Dafa practitioners were sent to the Hohhot Women Forced Labor Camp. There she persistently demanded to practice the exercises. Thus the police handcuffed her to the bed for eighteen days and nights, her feet were swollen like buns, which meant that she was unable to put her shoes on. The skin on her hand was frayed and pus oozed from her skin. All these incidents still couldn't change her heart towards Dafa. She had endured the insults and torture from the vicious police. Her body was always black and blue from the beatings. During a large-scale meeting on July 2, 2001, she said, "Falun Dafa is good." Before she had finished her sentence, the police dragged her outside and brutally beat her, shocked her with electric batons and hit her with a leather belt all over her body.

Liu Zhenning, a Dafa practitioner from Ximeng City, is 26 years old and a college student. She was illegally sentenced to a forced labor camp for distributing truth-clarifying material. She was sent to Hohhot Women Forced Labor camp in 2000. Police tried to get her to compromise but she firmly resisted. The police then handcuffed her to her bedside so that she was in a kneeling position for eight days, and her legs became badly swollen. On July 2, 2001, the police brutally beat her up again, shocked her with electric batons, kicked her and used a leather belt to hit her. In the end they handcuffed her hands behind her back and hung her up overnight without any food. When they let her down the next day, she was immediately ordered to work in the field without eating first. The police again took her away in the afternoon. It was said that she was being brutally beaten more viciously in the afternoon. Police removed her clothes and hung her up to beat her. They poured water onto the ground and shocked her with their electric batons. The police only let her down when they were too tired to continue the torture.