(Minghui.org) The 24th World Falun Dafa Day (May 13) is approaching. With the publication of Master’s article “How Humankind Came To Be,” the Fa rectifying the human world will soon begin, and Fa-Rectification Period Dafa disciples are counting down to the day when they fulfill their mission.
The Minghui Editorial Board is hereby calling for submissions from Dafa disciples both inside and outside of China. The submissions can be cultivation stories as well as artworks of music, painting, poetry, calligraphy, and so on. They will help people from all walks of life to recognize the greatness of Falun Dafa and understand the foundation laid by traditional cultivation culture in both Chinese and Western history.
Many lives have been lost during the past three years of the pandemic. While some Dafa practitioners have recovered from their numerous ailments through cultivation, their understanding of Dafa has been limited to its benefits of restoring health and thus enabling an illness-free life. Some other practitioners used to suffer from various trials and tribulations in life, and while cultivation practice has brought them joy, they have somehow been lacking the sense of mission and responsibility for others. They only want to gain from Dafa, without doing what Dafa requires of them. There are also many more complicated situations. Dafa has been nurturing and forging people.
Fortunately, upon encountering Dafa, many practitioners have broadened their minds and expanded their capacity. As they constantly gain new understandings of human body, life, and the universe, they are aiming to become more altruistic and selfless. By walking on the journey towards divinity steadily with determination, they have sowed hope for people of the end times.
How has cultivation of Falun Dafa changed us fundamentally? Could Dafa really help us return to the origin and go back to where we came from? What are the manifestations of our gratitude toward Master and Dafa?
Let us share the real stories that we or those around us have experienced. This will benefit more people and serve as a historical record of Dafa in the human world for future generations.
We hope all Dafa disciples can actively participate in this.
1. Please clearly indicate the author’s name (pseudonym is acceptable for practitioners in China), nationality, city, and email address (practitioners in China may use secure email within Minghui.org while overseas practitioners should use email outside China).
2. For submissions of artworks, please provide the professional specifications of your work.
3. The submission platform is https://www.minghui.org/mh/contact-us.html and please select the category: Minghui Call for Submissions.
4. The call for submissions starts today and ends on April 15, 2023.
5. Minghui will select excellent submissions and publish them in a series on the Minghui website. Selected submissions may also be included in Minghui periodicals, magazines, pamphlets, or books. Once a submission is published, the copyright will belong to Minghui, the submitter automatically waiving the copyright.
Minghui Editorial Board
March 1, 2023
(English translation updated March 5, 2023)