(Minghui.org) Thanks to the persistent efforts by Falun Dafa practitioners in raising awareness about the Chinese Communist Party’s persecution of the practice, many people have come to understand the illegality of the persecution, and began supporting Falun Dafa practitioners.

After a practitioner was arrested on January 29, 2001 for displaying a banner at Tiananmen Square, she was held at a district lockup. One of the women detained there was a fireworks vendor in her 50s. Because she misplaced the fireworks, the police accused her of violating safety rules and arrested her.

This woman had many ailments, including severe urinary incontinence. The practitioner told her about Falun Dafa and taught her the exercise movements. After doing the exercises for three days, the woman’s symptoms were gone and she finally began to enjoy uninterrupted sleep. She was very delighted and said to the practitioner, “After I get out, I will dare to say ‘Falun Dafa is good’ in front of anyone!”

Another practitioner ran into a former neighbor at a farmer’s market one morning. The neighbor said to her, “I miss you so much! What you told me in the past has all come true. Disasters indeed strike when people’s morality declines. How I wish that Falun Dafa is vindicated!”

Her voice was loud, and people all began to look at them. She continued to tell the practitioner that she also urged her co-workers to quit the Chinese Communist Party so as to be protected in times of danger.

“It’s great that you are doing it! Make sure to have your husband and son also recite the phrases ‘Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.’ It will bring blessings to them,” the practitioner said.

In the following story, when the police also understood the facts, they refused to follow the regime in persecuting Falun Dafa. A practitioner in Huaihua City, Hunan Province went out as usual one day to distribute informational materials about Falun Dafa. When she handed a copy to a man, he declined to accept the material. Instead, he grabbed the practitioner’s hand and called the police.

But one hour later, the police still hadn’t shown up. The man wouldn’t leave or let the practitioner go. Taking this as an opportunity to clarify the facts about Falun Dafa to more officers, the practitioner offered to go to the police station with him.

After they arrived at the police station, the police asked the practitioner to leave, but kept the man who reported her for an interrogation.