(Minghui.org) I would like to share how I passed a life-or-death test with righteous thoughts. Please kindly point out anything that is not aligned with the Fa.

I am from Liaoning Province and am 68 years old. I started practicing Falun Dafa in 1998 but did not take cultivation seriously. I practiced it on and off even though I knew Dafa was good. Still, Master never gave up on me and often protected me at critical moments.

In the winter of 2013, I had a fever, it hurt to breathe, and I was exhausted. I didn’t have righteous thoughts and regarded the symptoms as an illness. I got an IV drip every day, but it didn’t help.

I felt as though I were at death’s door. My mother was afraid and took me to the hospital. The hospital ran some tests but the doctor still didn’t know what was wrong with me. My fever got worse—up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit in the hospital.

I eventually became clear-minded and developed righteous thoughts. I thought, “I can’t stay here thinking that it’s an illness. I should return home. I will let Master Li (the founder of Falun Dafa) decide my outcome.”

The next morning, I told the doctor I wanted to be discharged. Seeing how insistent I was, the doctor let me leave with my sister.

I still had a fever after several days at home. I actually had a fever for over 40 days. My whole body and face became so swollen that I couldn’t put on my shoes or open my eyes. The area near my heart was the only place on my body that wasn’t swollen.

My husband saw my condition and told me to go to the hospital. He got so angry that he took a big stick and hit the floor. I didn’t want him to disturb anyone else, so I said, “Please don’t make any more noise. I will go to the hospital.”

I left with my sister, who encouraged me to keep righteous thoughts. As we walked I saw someone selling ghost money and the character “road” in green caught my eye. I thought, “If I go to the hospital again, I would be taking an ordinary person’s road, a road of no return.”

My sister took me to our mother’s instead. She was over 80 then. When she saw me, she was scared and asked why I had come.

I assured her that I was fine. I later heard my mother complain to my sister, “Why did you bring her here again?” My sister replied, “Don’t be afraid. It’s nothing. She is your daughter.”

I lay down on the bed. The whole night it felt as though someone was using three of their fingers to pull things off my entire body. In addition, I felt each strand of my hair being pulled and I had to frequently get up to use the restroom.

My mother was so worried that night that she got up several times to check if I was still breathing.

The next morning, my sister brought me breakfast and was shocked when she saw me. The swelling throughout my body had disappeared—I had completely recovered.

I was able to pass the test of life-or-death under Master’s protection. No words could describe what I felt. I knew that what I had suffered couldn’t compare to what Master had suffered for me.

Witnessing my recovery, my family members were awed by the miraculousness of Dafa. My mother and younger sister also began to cultivate diligently.

Practitioners encouraged me to share my experience to validate the Fa even though I haven’t cultivated well.

I sincerely thank Master for his boundless mercy! I would also like to thank my fellow practitioners who have selflessly helped me.