(Minghui.org) In late July 2020, Yue, an 18-year-old girl, had a severe headache. The pain became unbearable, so her grandmother took her to the provincial hospital. After looking at her CT scan, the doctor said to Yue’s grandmother, “She has a 7.3×4.6 cm tumor in her brain, and the tumor is bleeding. She has to have immediate surgery. She would have died if you had come a few hours later. Are her parents here?”

Yue’s parents and uncle discussed the situation and decided to take her to a hospital that specialized in brain surgery. The surgery was successful. Yue recovered very well, and her head did not hurt anymore. The doctor discharged her from the hospital in 13 days.

After returning home, Yue began to have chills and a fever. She thought it was a cold and went to the provincial hospital. A few days later, the incision on Yue’s head was inflamed, so she was hospitalized again.

The doctor prescribed the best anti-inflammatory drugs imported from Japan and put Yue on an IV for 18 days. Yue developed edema due to the medication, and her condition did not improve. The doctor decided she needed another operation. Fearing it might become infected again, the doctor removed a piece of her skull with the tumor and sent samples to Beijing for laboratory tests.

A few days later, the doctor told Yue’s mother that Yue’s tumor was a “third grade” (out of four) tumor. He said it was extremely likely to recur and be resistant to being eradicated. Even if the surgery was “successful,” there would still be remnants. The doctor said Yue could live at most two to three years. Her mother was devastated because Yue was only 18 years old.

After the second surgery, Yue lost her eyesight. She was very sad and cried all the time. She felt her life was hopeless. Her mother was a Falun Dafa practitioner and played Falun Dafa’s music “Pudu” and “Jishi” for Yue. The soothing music calmed her down a little bit.

At the end of September, the hospital discharged Yue. The doctor took the discharge paperwork to Yue’s mother, patted her on the shoulder, and whispered in her ear, “Hurry up and go to radiotherapy or chemotherapy. Don’t waste one more day.”

This seemingly hopeless situation made Yue’s mother very sad. Another practitioner heard about this and paid a visit. She asked Yue’s mother if she still remembered a poem in Hong Yin:

"The Source of All Fa

Zhen Shan Ren—three sacred words have boundless Fa powersFalun Dafa is good—true thoughts alter all disasters” (Hong Yin IV)

Yue’s mother read the poem again. She seemed to see a door opening in the sky and a bright light at the end of the tunnel. She begged Master for help in her heart. She said, “Only Falun Dafa can save my daughter. Master, please save her!”

Yue’s mother told Yue about her situation. Yue said she understood that there was no hope of a cure. She said, “I want to practice Falun Dafa since the hospital offers no hope.”

Yue began to practice Dafa with her mother every day. When Yue’s mother couldn’t do the exercises with her, she listened to Master’s Fa lectures and then did the exercises by herself. Yue sweated a lot when she did the exercises, and she could smell the medicine that she took before. Yue’s mother could also smell it.

Yue’s health improved gradually. One month later, she stopped taking the tumor suppressant medication because it was no longer necessary to take it.

Before the surgery, people said Yue looked like an old woman in her 80s. Now, a year later, Yue has become another person. She looks like a girl of her age. She regained her health and is cheerful, open-minded, and happy.