(Minghui.org) The year 2022 marks the 30th anniversary of the introduction of Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) to the world. Human society has changed significantly over these past 30 years and the Fa-rectification is also transitioning to the phase of the Fa rectifying the human world. Time is pressing, but many people have yet to learn the facts to be saved.
While assisting Master in saving people over all these years, we often encounter a specific issue: many people feel that Falun Dafa and the persecution have nothing to do with them, and thus they reject the facts. There are also people who are afraid to interact with Falun Dafa practitioners and try to avoid the topic.
There are many reasons behind this rejection or avoidance:
A. Being deceived by lies. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has spread numerous lies to defame Falun Gong and mislead people. Two pieces of propaganda in particular, “besieging the central government” and the staged Self-Immolation at Tiananmen Square, have created fear and distrust of Falun Gong in some people.
B. Deceived by false appearances: In addition to blocking information, the CCP has been whitewashing China with an illusion of the so-called “peaceful and good times.” As a result, many Chinese people feel overly good about themselves. They don’t know that the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance are what one should embrace and that deviating from these universal principles means heading into danger.
C. Being obsessed with fame and fortune: As a result of the long-term moral destruction and brainwashing by the CCP, many people (including hundreds of millions of Chinese and overseas politicians and merchants) have forgotten exactly what life is about. They believe that money can buy anything and everything, so they have unwittingly deviated from the divine, and dropped below the moral bottom line for mankind as set forth by the divine.
D. Being terrified: People are fearful of the CCP and therefore afraid to embrace, or even learn about what the CCP condemns.
We genuine Dafa disciples know well that Falun Dafa and the persecution concern everyone, because accepting the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance is the guarantee of salvation. Therefore, we invite all Dafa practitioners with the relevant skills to respond to this call for submissions and save more people before the Fa rectifies the human world.
Below are some specific points that submissions might cover:
1. In a society where the principle of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance are being attacked, everyone becomes a victim.
2. Having faith in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is not a crime and can instead benefit a large number of people. Submissions can discuss why the CCP would cover up the fact that “Falun Dafa is good.”
3. If the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989 made Chinese intellectuals lose faith and abandon their social responsibility, and turned them into people who only care about making money, what consequences has this suppression of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance brought to China?
4. Science cannot prove that the divine does not exist.
5. The purpose and ultimate goal of life.
6. Witnessing miracles and the existence of the divine.
7. Why are the phrases “Falun Dafa is good” and “Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance are good” able to miraculously help people during the pandemic and other types of dangers?
8. Positive effects of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance on the mind, family, and society.
9. Why do Falun Gong practitioners choose to continually clarify the facts instead of just staying at home practicing? Why would Falun Gong practitioners expose the crimes of the CCP and urge people to quit the CCP?
10. Cases showcasing Falun Gong’s power in helping people regain health and/or avert danger and in turn demonstrating the power of faith.
11. What exactly is faith? What is the meaning of superstition?
12. How can a person become a divine being?
Detailed Information on the Submission of Opinion Articles
1. A well-defined theme with clarity of talking points, supporting evidence, and reasoning. An opinion article can focus on what, why, and how. Please select one general subject and write a concise article with strong arguments. The word count of a single article should be between 1,500 and 3,000 words.
2. Please include the submitter’s name (pseudonym can be used for practitioners in mainland China), country, city, and contact email. The submission should be original writing. We do not accept articles that have been submitted elsewhere.
3. Submission platform: https://www.minghui.org/mh/contact-us.html. Submission time is from today until 5 p.m. New York time on May 1, 2022.
Minghui will select excellent submissions and publish them in a series on Minghui. Selected submissions may also be included in Minghui periodicals, magazines, pamphlets, or books. Once a submission is published, the copyright will belong to Minghui, the submitter automatically waiving the copyright.
Minghui Editorial Board
January 15, 2022
All articles, graphics, and content published on Minghui.org are copyrighted. Non-commercial reproduction is allowed but requires attribution with the article title and a link to the original article.