(Minghui.org) I am a 78-year-old Falun Dafa practitioner. For the past four years, three practitioners and I have taken taxis to villages to clarify the truth. We go to different places six days a week. We clarify the truth in the morning and study the Fa in the afternoon.

I was born in the countryside and never went to school. I fed pigs, horses, and four old cows from the time I was eight. I worked in the village's production team when I was 14, moving heavy sacks, until I began to cough blood.

Life after marriage was also hard, but I regained my health and more than 20 illnesses left me after I started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. My family then moved to an apartment in the city where I no longer needed to worry about bringing food to the table.

Master Li gave me wisdom, and with help from fellow practitioners I was able to read Zhuan Falun. It was tough since I am illiterate.

We have been to the villages so many times that the locals already know us.

I met an official-looking man one day, and told him about Falun Gong and the persecution. He was very agreeable. I told him about the staged self-immolation incident on Tiananmen Square and the forced organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners. He quit the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) willingly.

Another time, eight people quit the Party and many more quit the Party's affiliated youth organizations. I told them that our Master told us to come help them quit the Party. When someone quits, gods will remove the mark of the beast from their head. When the plague comes, it looks for those with the mark of the beast and it will skip people who have quit.

I saw a handsome young man working in a village restaurant and wanted to find a chance to clarify the truth to him. But his wife and mother were also there. In my mind, I told them to leave him. His wife then said she had a stomachache. Both his mother and his wife went to an inside room. The young man walked toward me. I took the chance to clarify the truth to him. After he quit the Party and its affiliated organizations, his mother and wife came out.

That afternoon when I was going back to my apartment, I saw flowers in another dimension covering the path. I knew Master was encouraging me.

We went to a village market on a rainy day. There weren’t many people in the streets. I saw a young man standing outside a store and clarified the truth to him. He quit the Party and said, “Thank you old lady!” I entered the store and talked to all the customers and the store owner. They all agreed to quit the Party.

We also passed out audio and video players with truth-clarification content to the villagers. We took them back after a while and reloaded them with new content. This is also an effective way to clarify the truth.

Before we contracted our current taxi, we also hired taxis. Many drivers quit the Party and some refused to accept our payment. But a few drivers threatened to report us to the police. One day, a driver did report us to the police and we were taken to a police substation. We clarified the truth to the police officers and were released. I went to the same place the following day to let people and the driver know that calling the police wouldn’t stop us.

The taxi driver we contracted is a smart and skillful young man. He very much agrees with Falun Gong, and recently began reading Zhuan Falun.

I feel very fortunate to be a Dafa disciple in the Fa-rectification period. Master saved us. It appears that we are saving sentient beings, but it is actually done by Master, and Master lets us take the credit.

Thank you Master! Thank you fellow practitioners!