(Minghui.org) A Changsha City, Hunan Province resident has been forced to live away from home since April 18, 2020 to avoid being arrested for exposing the Chinese Communist Party’s cover-up of the coronavirus pandemic.

Officials of Tianxin District in Changsha were visiting a local business street when they saw a poster that said, “Scan the QR code to see the truth of the pandemic.”

One official scanned the code and saw it was about overseas media reports of the communist regime's cover-up of the pandemic information.

He was infuriated and shouted that the communist regime has done an excellent job fighting the virus. He also cursed Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa (a spiritual discipline that has been persecuted by the communist regime since 1999), upon seeing that the poster encouraged people to recite “Falun Dafa is good” to stay safe.

In the past 21 years, Falun Gong practitioners have been on the front line of exposing the CCP's deceitful, repressive and violent nature and brutal persecution of their faith. After the coronavirus broke out, they have also been warning people that the CCP has been using the same cover-up tactics in handling the epidemic as in persecuting Falun Gong.

The official ordered the local police to track down the person who put up the poster and subject him or her to severe punishment.

After interrogating the business owners on the street and reviewing surveillance videos, the police suspected that it was Ms. Dai Qingping that had put up the poster.

In the evening of April 18, 2020, six officers from Pozi Street Police Station broke into Ms. Dai’s home and attempted to arrest her.

As Ms. Dai happened to be not at home on that day, the police ransacked the place and threatened to arrest her husband. They later relented after her husband told them that he has high blood pressure and a heart condition.

The police then went to the home of Ms. Dai’s sister in the early hours of the morning. As no one was home there either, they drilled a big hole in the door, but still weren’t able to open it.

The police also harassed and ransacked the home of several other practitioners in the district, in their attempts to find Ms. Dai.

Prior to the latest police harassment, Ms. Dai was detained 15 days after she was arrested for talking to people about Falun Gong on November 2, 2019.