(Minghui.org) Four Ningbo City, Zhejiang Province residents were targeted on November 17, 2020 for their faith in Falun Gong, a spiritual and meditation discipline that has been persecuted by the Chinese communist regime since 1999.

Ms. Jiang Chunya

A group of officers shut off the Internet, electricity, and water supplies to Ms. Jiang Chunya’s home on the morning of November 17. They waited outside her home and attempted to arrest her when she came out. By 2:00 p.m., when Ms. Jiang, 49, still refused to step outside, the police ordered a locksmith to open her door, and they broke in.

Without a search warrant, the police ransacked Ms. Jiang’s home. She was brought to the local police station and interrogated overnight. When the police released her the next morning, they refused to return her cellphone and computer.

This is the second time that the police have attempted to trick Ms. Jiang in order to arrest her. On September 16, 2019, a female officer knocked on Ms. Jiang’s door and claimed that she had a ceiling leak in her kitchen. When Ms. Jiang agreed to have the officer come in to check her kitchen pipes, three male officers showed up and arrested her. She was taken to a local brainwashing center and held there for weeks.

Ms. Qin Lianyu’s Sister

At around 8:00 a.m. on November 17, a group of officers went to the home of Ms. Qin Lianyu’s sister, whose name remains to be investigated. With only her daughter home, the police searched the place, but didn’t find any Falun Gong related materials, which they were looking for. At 4:00 p.m., Ms. Qin’s sister was summoned to the local police station and interrogated until 7:00 p.m.

The harassment of Ms. Qin’s sister came only two months after the Zhenhai District Court sentenced Ms. Qin to three years in prison on September 24 for practicing Falun Gong. She was also fined 6,000 yuan.

Ms. Dai Cuiying and Ms. Shen Jinfeng

When Ms. Dai Cuiying went to visit Ms. Shen Jinfeng at around 9:00 a.m. on November 17, she saw a man standing near the staircase of Ms. Shen’s apartment building. She attempted to leave, but was seized by the man and taken to the Dongliu Police Station.

The police ransacked Ms. Dai’s home during the day and sent her to the Xishan’ge Brainwashing Center at around 8:00 p.m. Four staff members of the brainwashing center held Ms. Dai’s hands and forced her to fingerprint a blank piece of paper. Her hands became bruised afterwards due to the force used. Ms. Dai was released two days later.

It is not clear whether Ms. Shen was also arrested that same day.