(Minghui.org) What I'm recounting is an amazing experience that has been special in my mind since the day it happened. Whenever I thought of it, I was happy and had tears in my eyes. I also felt as if my heart was being cleansed again.

Obtaining the Fa

I used to have severe heart disease and sometimes had heart attacks twice a week. My husband was nervous and scared every time. I visited many famous hospitals to look for a cure, but without success.

I began to search for other means to be cured. I went to many temples and mountains and took several things home for worshiping. However, they brought evil spirits into my home, instead.

A friend introduced Falun Dafa to my husband in May 1996. He said that it was a great practice that brought people to higher spiritual heights. My husband went to the park the next morning and learned the exercises. He had a bad stomach problem and had taken medication for a while. However, after 10 days or so of practicing Falun Dafa, he had recovered.

Even after witnessing the effect of practicing Falun Dafa, I still hesitated to learn it, because I was afraid of it conflicting with the things I worshiped. A few days later, my husband purchased the book Zhuan Falun Volume II. After reading it, he realized that we had taken a long detour.

Master said:

“There was no Buddha on that statue. It was a false Buddha rather, which came into existence via worship. Or it might be a fox that attached itself there, or a snake, a weasel, etc.” (What a Buddha Does is Save People, Not Bless and Protect, Zhuan Falun Volume II)

We realized that we had invited bad things into our home, so we cleared them away. When I opened the book to read and saw Master's picture, I thought that he looked so familiar, though I could not recall where I had met him before. I also saw the Falun emblem in the book rotating, which looked wonderful.

It was June 1, 1996, when I embarked on my Dafa cultivation Path. Shortly afterward, I recovered from my heart disease of 10 plus years, and my gynecological disease.

I changed into a different person. I was happy, followed the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance and became energetic. Many of my relatives and friends witnessed my changes, and also started to practice Falun Dafa.

Since then, 23 years have passed, and I did not take any medicine, nor had to go to the doctor. I am a steadfast Falun Dafa practitioner.

Meeting Master

I had a strange dream on the night of September 9, 1997. A big jujube tree at my parents' home grew very nicely and it had many jujubes. I believed that the dream was a sign of good luck.

Then, the next day, I felt cheerful and excited for no reason. My daughter worked at the Anyang Xindadi Hotel, and she helped her co-worker with her shift on the front desk that evening. Around 9:00 p.m., three guests arrived to check in. My daughter immediately recognized that one of them was Master. One of the guests asked Master, "What do you think of (the inborn quality) of this girl (my daughter)?" Master said, "Quite good."

My daughter called home right away to delivery the news. My husband asked her to double check to make sure. She called us again after confirming it. I was meditating when she called. I saw that the room was suddenly filled with radiant red lights. It was so sacred, as it reminded me of Buddha's light illuminating everywhere. This felt like the luckiest day of my life.

My husband and I decided to go to the hotel, hoping to meet Master. When we arrived and went up to the second floor where Master's room was, a staff member accompanying Master told us that Master needed to rest tonight, and he would meet with us the next morning before 8:00 a.m.

We told our local coordinator about Master and the three of us decided to go to the hotel early the next day.

The three of us arrived a bit after 5:00 a.m. the next day, and waited in the waiting room. Shortly afterward, we heard Master's voice. We were very excited and went up to greet him. Master was tall and compassionate, wearing a white half-sleeve shirt and a pair of dark-color pants. He shook hands with us. I began to cry at the first sight of Master and could not stop.

Master invited us to his room and asked us to take a seat. He explained that he was too busy last night and was unable to meet with us. Then he talked about the incident of Guangming Daily, and encouraged us to study the Fa more. He also talked about topics related to burning incense, kowtowing, and animal possession, which were exactly my problems, and the questions I wanted to ask Master.

Some time after 7:00 a.m., Master and all of us went down to the cafeteria and we had a simple breakfast. Master was ready to leave after breakfast. We all had a hard time saying goodbye to him. Before he left, Master took out some Falun pins and gave them to us. My daughter was late and did not get one. Master gave her a special-edition of Zhuan Falun published in Hong Kong. She was so happy.

A few days after Master left, I had a dream: Master stood by my side, tapped my shoulder, and then took out something from my back. I knew that Master had cleansed my body. My body has felt so light and good since then.