Notice Regarding Student Applications to the Dance Program at Fei Tian Academy of the Arts
(Minghui.org) The Dance Program at Fei Tian Academy of the Arts announces that applications are now being accepted. Applicants must practice Falun Dafa or be from a family of Dafa disciples. Candidates that have the potential to become Falun Dafa disciples will also be considered.
1. Male students: under 13 years of age and at least 5'9'' (1.75 M) in height. Over 15 years old and at least 5'10'' (1.78 M) in height.
2. Female students: under 13 years old and at least 5'5'' (1.65 M) in height. Over 15 years old and at least 5'6'' (1.68 M) in height.
3. Both male and female students' legs must be at least ten centimeters longer than their upper body.
4. Requirement for leg flexibility: vertical and horizontal splits need be at a 180-degree angle.
5. All students must be healthy.
1. Male and female students aged 16-17: males at least 5'11" (1.80 M) in height and females at least 5'6'' (1.68 M) in height who are flexible and can perform both horizontal-splits and vertical-splits at a 180-degree angle may apply.
2. Applicants who do not meet above-mentioned requirements may still be considered if they possess other exceptional qualifications.
1. Each applicant must provide a general resume, professional experience, and family or personal cultivation experience. The general resume should include the applicant's name, gender, date of birth, place of birth, height, weight, home address, email address, and phone number.
2. Applicants should provide their parents' information, including their heights, places of birth, and cultivation experiences.
3. Recent photos:
Photos must have been taken within the last month and should include:
- Full-length frontal, standing
- Full-length side view, standing
- Full-length back, standing
- Performing a split
- Performing a bridge
Applicants should be wearing dance or gymnastic attire and the photographer should take the photographs while squatting so that the applicant's physical attributes are accurately reflected.
4. All required materials must be submitted together for the application to be formally accepted.
5. Preliminary qualifiers will generally be notified within three weeks of application.
6. If the applicant does not pass preliminary review or has not provided application materials as required or there are materials missing or falsified or not within the scope of this application notice, he or she will not receive an individual reply.
7. Applicants may submit applications online, and the New York-based Fei Tian Academy of the Arts will arrange auditions for preliminary qualifiers.
Email address for applications outside of China: email@example.com
Email address for applications inside China: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +1-845-741-3914
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts and Fei Tian College
June 13, 2019