(Minghui.org) My husband was diagnosed with brain cancer in July 2007.

It was so bad that the doctor operated on him the next day at 8:00 a.m. The hospital had to ask the family to sign because of the huge risks involved, and we were told that his surgery would last four hours.

The next day, my husband's doctor said they should be done by 1:00 p.m., so we waited outside the operating room. By 2:00 p.m., nobody had come out to tell us anything and we were getting very worried. At 4:00 p.m., the doctor told us that they still had not found the tumor in his brain.

I begged Master (Li Hongzhi, the founder of Dafa) in my heart to save my husband: “He was deeply poisoned by the Chinese Communist Party’s propaganda. He tried to stop me from practicing Dafa and destroyed Dafa books, and I know he committed crimes against Dafa and you. But Master, please forgive him. If he can be saved this time, he will apologize to Dafa and Master.”

I also asked my mother-in-law and my husband’s sister to recite sincerely in their hearts, “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.”

At around 6:00 p.m., the doctor finally found the tumor and removed it. My husband was taken to the Intensive Care Unit. He didn't even look like he was alive.

My son said, “Dad might not be able to wake up until tomorrow.”

I said it should be sooner.

It turned out that my husband woke up at midnight, but he couldn’t move his limbs. I put a headset over his ears and played Master’s lectures on my MP3 for him. He listened to it every day. Within two weeks, he'd recovered completely and was released from the hospital. All the doctors and nurses thought it was a miracle.

After he returned home, I shared with him what had happened and told him, “It was Master who saved you. Please do not oppose Dafa anymore.”

He did not totally believe me and stopped listening to Master’s lectures. However, I firmly believe that it was Master who saved him.

My husband complained to my son that his head hurt again in 2012. My son took him to the hospital, only to find that his brain cancer had relapsed. This time, he also suffered from additional health problems such as cancer of the esophagus and diabetes. I knew that he was incurring retribution.

This time, he had to go under the knife for both brain and esophageal cancer. Afterward, he could not move over half of his body. He also had a high fever for over a week with no sign of recovery.

I saw that the doctors had run out of ideas and the medical bill was almost more than we could handle, so I asked that he be released him from the hospital. The doctor said they would not be responsible for the consequences if he was released. We signed the paperwork anyway.

After he returned home, he still could not move, but his hearing was fine, so I had him listen to Master’s lectures.

During those days, he couldn't eat or drink anything, but I didn't think about that – or his ongoing fever – anymore. I just had him listen to the lectures every day. Several days later, I helped him stand in front of Master’s picture and told him to ask three times, “Master, please save me!”

The next day, he was able to move and was able to eat on his own. A few days later, he was able to walk slowly around the room himself.

My family was amazed by the wonderfulness of Dafa.

“Falun Gong's Master is so benevolent and great!” they said.

I continued to take good care of my husband and had him listen to Master’s lectures every day. He gradually recovered.

When he was able to walk around, I started teaching him the five exercises. He followed along and gradually returned to health. After he recovered, he slacked off. When I was home, he would practice the exercises. When I wasn’t, he would skip them. Because I was busy taking care of the family business, I wasn’t able to watch him closely.

One night, my husband fell down due to dizziness. I tried to get him up but he had fainted. He had wet himself as well.

I tried to pull him up and shake him. I kept reciting, “Falun Dafa is good. Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good.”

About 30 minutes later, he came to. I cleaned him up and said, “Master saved you again. You need to be grateful and firmly believe in Master and Dafa. Please listen to Master’s lectures and practice the exercises every day so you can stay alive.”

He nodded.

Since then, he has been doing what I asked him to do, and his health problems have never recurred. He has been very supportive of me practicing Dafa. He also sometimes helps me make Falun Dafa flyers.

My family and relatives all witnessed Dafa’s miracles. Local government office and police substation personnel used to harass me often. Ever since they heard about my husband's miraculous recovery due to Dafa, they have changed their attitude. Many predestined people also understood the truth about Dafa when they learned about my husband, and some have even become practitioners.