(Minghui.org) For a while, I had the wish to go to remote rural regions to clarify the truth about Falun Dafa and the persecution to the people there. I then met Xiao (alias) in 2013. She often went to distribute informational materials in rural areas. Since then, I have been able to join her and fulfill my wish.

To Mountainous Regions

We went to rural areas in Xiao's windowless jeep. No matter the weather, we went to distribute materials at least once a week.

Later, another practitioner provided us with a better car, and more practitioners joined us. The conditions en route to some villages were quite challenging. Some villages were surrounded by rivers without bridges to cross over, while the roads to other villages became rough and dangerous when the temperature dropped in the winter. We also had to be careful when leaving the informational materials at the villagers’ homes, as many of their dogs were kept outside.

Under Master's care, and with strong righteous thoughts, we were able to continue our efforts to save people and help them learn about Dafa and the persecution.

A Dangerous Situation

We once went to a village to distribute informational calendars. The four of us divided into two groups, and each group headed in a different direction.

Shortly after we began distributing the calendars, a tall man came out of his home with a flashlight. He asked who we were. I told him that we were Falun Dafa practitioners and why we were there. He said that someone had burned his pile of corn stalks several days prior and he was looking for the culprits. I clarified the truth to him and told him about the three withdrawals. He agreed to quit the Party and he continued to follow us.

The man's wife saw him leaving with strangers and asked her son and another man to go with her to find him. When they caught up with us, the other man began punching us and using profanity. He thought that we were the ones who had set the fire at the tall man's home.

He then told the tall man's son to call the police. I calmly explained why we were there and told the other practitioner to go on ahead.

The wife and son soon understood my intentions. We then heard the sound of a car starting, so the tall man said, “Leave quickly.”

I met up with the practitioner who had left before I did. A car came behind us, so we hid behind a tree at the roadside. The car kept circling the area before finally driving away. We walked to the next village and met another practitioner, but we didn't see the other two practitioners we’d come with.

We later found out that they heard that we were being chased, so they went to a quiet place to send forth righteous thoughts. They had to wait until the police car that came to the village left before they could meet up with us.

I knew Master had protected us, so we were all safe.

Fateful Meeting

One time in 2014, we drove to a village more than 62 miles from my home, but there was hardly anyone on the mountain road. A man on a motorbike eventually showed up, so I asked if he would like a gourd with “Falun Dafa is good” carved into it. He took both of the gourds I had, thanked us and told us his name. I told him about Dafa and quitting the Party. He agreed to declare his withdrawal and told us where he lived. He even invited us to visit his home when we had time.

In the Spring of 2017, we drove past the same road and saw several people chatting. One of them seemed familiar, so I went up to a man and asked if he was the person I had met in 2014 and given the gourds to. He was indeed the same man. I then told him that we were now suing Jiang Zemin for initiating the persecution of Falun Dafa. When I asked if he wanted to sign a petition to support the initiative, he said, “I do!”