(Minghui.org) I am a Falun Gong practitioner in my late 60s. Even though I was illiterate, I took up the practice on March 2, 1999. Because I could not read, I listened to Master's lectures on a tape player.

Learning to Read Overnight

One day, the electricity went out, which was very distressing. I picked up the book Zhuan Falun but couldn't read it. I held the book against my heart and wondered why my parents had refused to let me go to school. I had six siblings, and I was the only one who was illiterate. I wanted to read so bad I was crying inside. The next morning when I woke up, something miraculous happened: I was able to read and I knew all the Chinese characters in the book!

Now I can read all the Dafa books and the sharing articles. I copied Zhuan Falun by hand. Initially, my penmanship was not so good, and I was discouraged from copying it. I asked Master to help me. Now my penmanship has improved. I am deeply grateful to Master for granting me wisdom.

Eliminating Sickness Karma

One night after sending forth righteous thoughts, I had sudden, sharp chest pain, and my clothes were soaked with sweat. I wanted to wake up my husband, who is also a practitioner, but I stopped and thought: “I am a Falun Gong practitioner, I have Master, I am not afraid.” With just one thought, all my symptoms disappeared! I realized that, because I had righteous thoughts, Master eliminated the sickness karma for me.

One day when I was doing the standing stance, I suddenly felt a sense of overwhelming nausea and as if I were going to faint. Something wanted me to lay down and rest, but I refused to give in and thought it was time to elevate and improve. Master helped me again, and the symptoms disappeared completely.

I understood that, as cultivators, we have to clearly distinguish where our thoughts come from. As long as we have strong righteous thoughts, Master will arrange the best for us.

An Amazing Experience

On May 13, another practitioner, my granddaughter, and I went out to put up posters about Falun Gong. It was getting dark, so the other practitioner took my granddaughter home on her motorcycle. I continued working for another 30 minutes, until I'd finished putting up all our posters.

When I got home, my family asked if someone had given me a ride. I said I rode my bike home. They wondered how that was possible since the other practitioner and my granddaughter had left 30 minutes before I did. I believe Master took me home through another dimension.