(Minghui.org) The following is a true story. Numerous similar occurrences have been reported by Falun Dafa practitioners in China, where belief in the divine is on the rise.

A colleague in the accounting department at my company was on a business trip to Shanghai in May 2007. His driver was new and made a mistake that caused a major accident. My colleague was rushed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a Shanghai Hospital.

He was in a coma for 33 days in the ICU with no signs of improvement. He was in his twenties, a newly-wed, and was his parents' only child. The medical expenses and the hotel and living expenses of his parents and wife were a major burden for our private company. Every day the company owner hoped that my colleague would wake up.

I worked in the Human Resources Department and didn't know this colleague personally. As a Falun Dafa practitioner, I wanted to do something to help if I could. So I asked the owner if I could go there and try to help. He agreed.

I first found the colleague’s family and told them a bit about Falun Dafa and the persecution. They were all supportive and agreed to take a stance against the persecution by withdrawing their memberships in the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). I then gave each of them a Falun Dafa amulet and taught them to recite “Falun Dafa is good” with me.

After they had been reciting “Falun Dafa is good” for an hour and a half, the wife said she could feel a strong energy field and her body felt warm. The mother believed in Buddhism. She said she could see light rings around me. The family let me go with them that morning for their daily one-hour family visit with my colleague.

While there, I played Falun Dafa music on my MP3 player. After a short time, his head and body started moving…

His family members continued reciting “Falun Dafa is good” for the rest of the day. The next day, my colleague woke up. His first words were, “I want to drink orange juice.”

Such a long-term coma can easily result in permanent mental or physical damage. However, he was able to fully recover within just a few months. Later, he was accepted into a graduate program at a prestigious university. He and his wife also have a lovely daughter now.

Whenever I ran into this colleague after this incident, he would say to me with gratitude, “Your Master is great!”