(Minghui.org) Officers from the Harbin Police Department and the Shuangcheng District Police Branch arrested over 20 Falun Gong practitioners in Shuangcheng and the surrounding towns on October 9, 2017.

The police had a list of names of over 170 practitioners that had filed criminal complaints against former communist party head Jiang Zemin.

The arrested practitioners that are known to be still detained include: Liu Guiping from Shuiquan Township; Guo Longquan from Yuejin Township; Wang Xiumei and Mr. Zhu from Lequan Township; Li Jinghua from Gongzheng Township; Liu Guoshun and Han Guirong from Jincheng Township; Lu Dianguang, Pan Hongqiu, Fang Yanhua, He Xugang, and He Fengzhu from Chaoyang Township; Ren Limin, Wang Xiaohui, Wen Shuangling, Da Jun, Li Jinfeng, Xuan Yi, Wang Zhijie, Ms. Jiang Xiaoyan, Zhao Shumin, and Mr. Han Entong from the Shuangcheng District.

Mr. Han Entong from Shuangcheng opened his door when the police came at around 7:30 a.m.. Several officers rushed in and ransacked his place, confiscating two printers, a desktop computer, laptop, and more than 60 Falun Dafa books. The officers took photos and videoed the raid. They forced a family member to sign their documents before leaving around two hours later.

Liu Guiping from Shuiquan Township was arrested while he was working in his field.

Ms. Jiang Xiaoyan was sentenced to 14 years in prison, but was recently bailed out on medical parole. She was in her newly rented apartment with Zou Mingyun, Liu Xiumei, and Zhou Yingqi when several officers from the Zhanqian Police Station entered at around 1:00 p.m.. The four of them were taken to the police department. Ms. Jiang was later transferred to an unknown location. The other three were released at around 8:00 p.m..

Zhu He from Shuangcheng was also arrested on October 9. When he was interrogated at the local police station, he was asked if he had been involved in suing Jiang Zemin and if he still practiced Falun Gong. He was later taken to the Shuangcheng Detention Center, but was not accepted because he was found to have high blood pressure during a physical examination at the Shuangcheng Emergency Center. He was released at around 9:00 p.m..

Dozens of Falun Dafa practitioners were arrested and taken to the Shuangcheng Emergency Center for physical exams on October 9, with several more being taken there the following day.