(Minghui.org) I started to practice Falun Dafa at the end of 1995. As described in Zhuan Falun, I could feel a Falun rotating in my abdomen and knew that Master Li also planted strong energy mechanisms in me. All of my illnesses disappeared; I was in a very good shape, both physically and mentally.

I recall two stories of when Master protected me during big tribulations.

Story 1

I was detained in a local forced labor camp in 2001. The camp utilized all kinds of deceptive tactics and torture in order to force Falun Dafa practitioners to renounce their belief. I went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution.

By the fifth and six days, the guards ordered other detainees to deprive me of sleep. I was cold, dizzy and saw darkness in front of my eyes.

I was surrounded by guards and inmates who had been brainwashed by the Chinese Communist Party’s lies. They tried to force me to write the “three statements” to give up my practice of Falun Dafa.

I knew I was not diligent in my practice, but I asked Master in my mind not to leave me behind.

I suddenly saw Master. He had the same appearance as the photo in Zhuan Falun Volume II. He sat cross-legged, and there were three words at his knee: Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance. The words shone with bright, warm light. I became very clearheaded. This state was beyond words, and my mind became very steady.

I went on a hunger strike for 15 days until I was on the verge of death. The labor camp dropped me off at a hospital and left. My family then took me home.

Story 2

I went out of town to produce pamphlets about the persecution of Falun Dafa in 2002. I was arrested and taken to a detention center. I went on a hunger strike again to protest the mistreatment.

The guards instigated the detainees to attack me. I was very weak. The detention center was afraid that they would bear responsibility if I died, so they put me on an IV drip. I felt my body gradually become numb.

I didn’t open my eyes, but I saw a big lotus flower appear near me. It was so vivid that I could practically touch it. I also saw many Buddhas surrounding me in a very organized array.

I was shocked, but this strengthened my confidence. My righteous thoughts became very strong, and I barely felt any pain.

My hunger strike lasted for one month. The guards were no longer able to inject me with the IV fluid, as it took them too much effort to put the needle into my arm. They then decided to send me back home.

I survived under Master’s compassionate protection and am grateful for his merciful salvation.