(Minghui.org) Two years ago my son got married, and last year his wife gave birth to a healthy and lovely grandson. My neighbors all agreed: “It's a miracle.”

People were surprised at the turnaround in my son's behavior and the improvement in his health after he started practicing Falun Dafa.

When my son was not quite 20, he was addicted to drugs. By 1998, he had kidney failure, advanced uremia, and severe edema. His face was so swollen that he couldn't open his eyes.

At the hospital, the doctor said it would cost 100,000 yuan to treat him and that there was no guarantee for how effective the treatments would be. We also could not afford the treatments.

Since I was practicing Falun Dafa at that time, I realized that only Dafa could save my son. “Now only Master can save you,” I told him. “Will you learn the practice with me?” He said he would.

Less than a week later, he started to vomit large clots of blood that looked like bloody rags. Also, a small abscess appeared on the inner side of each thigh from which pus continuously oozed. Soon, the swelling in his abdomen went down, but he was still too ill to take care of himself.

My daughter soon took him to the hospital, and the doctors said that there was little they could do for him.

Eight months later, my son was just skin and bones; his limbs were stiff, and the fluid build-up in his abdomen made him look like a pregnant woman.

The doctor said that withdrawing the fluid would lead to my son's death since the puncture site wouldn't heal properly. On the other hand, not removing the fluid could lead to injuries in his abdomen that could also be lethal.

The physicians deemed my son untreatable and close to death. Again, I said to him, “I have faith in Master. Remember how I recovered my health? Ask Master for help.”

“I shouldn't have come to the hospital,” he replied. “Only Master can save me.” He then asked me to read Zhuan Falun to him.

At this point it was very near the time that the persecution of Dafa began in 1999. Since I had gone to Beijing to appeal for the right to practice Dafa, the police monitored my every move and they even confiscated my Dafa books.

However, when the police learned that my son was dying, they agreed to return Zhuan Falun. Thus, I read the book to him every day.

Under my daughter's request, the hospital removed the fluid from my son's abdomen. Amazingly, the puncture site healed in less than two hours.

Once again, my son had escaped death. This time he declared, “Mom, I don't want to stay in the hospital. Let's go home and practice Falun Dafa.”

After returning home, my son read one lecture of Zhuan Falun each day. Soon, he was completely well.

I know it was our great Master who did these things for my son and family. I sincerely say, “Master, thank you.”