(Minghui.org) A friend and I went to a park in April 1993. I was trying to get fit by dancing at the time. After I danced a little, my right leg hurt pretty bad. I went to the area where people were doing exercises, and someone told me that it was Falun Gong.

My leg stopped hurting when I went to the exercise site, which was amazing. I sat down and followed along to do the meditation and felt very good. From that point on, I began practicing Falun Gong. In less than a year, all my ailments were gone: migraines, a frozen shoulder, colitis, bronchitis, kidney problems... I was illness free! I am deeply grateful for Master!

I can never forget June 9, 1994, the most memorable day of my life. Master was giving a Fa lecture in Zhengzhou, and I saw him for the first time! Master was tall and looked younger than his age. I was extremely fortunate to be able to hear Master lecture in person!

Master purified every student's body during the lecture. He asked us to hold out our hands with the palms flat and up; he let us experience Falun. We could sense warm, cold, and tingling sensations on our palms! Master told us that we were all seeds. That left a deep impression on me. Over the last 21 years, I have viewed myself as a seed, rooted deep into the Fa, and doing what I should do no matter what: spreading the Fa, safeguarding the Fa, and doing the three things.

We also witnessed how Master eliminated interference during the lecture.

The third day of the lecture series began sunny and bright. An hour later, the sky turned dark and a strong wind blew open the gymnasium doors. The windows were blown open and closed, banging loudly. The electricity went out. We could hear hail stones hitting the roof. The wind drove the rain and hail through the windows and landed on us, interrupting the lecture.

Master stood up and sat on the table. He did a set of greater hand gestures, then took a bottle of water and drank it all in one swallow. (Master almost never drank during any of his lectures.) Then he used the bottle as if catching the rain here and there and put the lid back on. About five minutes later, the sun came out again. It was as if a curtain had been lifted. The gymnasium brightened, and the electricity came back on.

There was a thunderous roar of applause in the gymnasium. Master smiled and said, “Even though it might come from a significant place, I do not even want to touch it with my hand. I used the bottle.” Master continued his lecture.

We were very excited that day and commented, “We witnessed a miracle, a fairy tale come to life!”