(Minghui.org) When Ms. Ye Qingli's father returned to the home that he shared with his daughter around noon on July 9, he was greeted by a big mess. The entire house was turned upside down, and his daughter's computer and Falun Gong books were all gone. He had a sinking feeling that his daughter, a practitioner of Falun Gong, had again been taken away by local police.

After spending a sleepless night, the elderly man learned from their neighbor that five or six policemen had wrestled his daughter into a van the previous morning. However, none of the police stations and detention centers nearby he visited was willing to reveal her whereabouts.

It wasn't until July 13 that Ms. Ye's father received a detention notice from Xianggongjie Police Station, approved by Xigang Police Office of Dalian City Police Department.

Ms. Ye was the second practitioner known to have been implicated in the case of Ms. Wang Yusi, a local Falun Gong practitioner arrested on August 29, 2013.

Ms. Wang was supposed to meet with Ms. Ma Dongmei the very next day of her arrest last year. Unaware of her situation, Ms. Ma still went to the meeting place, but returned home when no one showed up. She did however try to reach Ms. Wang by phone, unsuccessfully.

Ms. Ma was arrested at home the next day. It became clear to her later that the police had tapped Ms. Wang's phone and obtained her contact information and whereabouts. Ms. Ma still remains in detention today.

Ms. Wang Yusi graduated from Dalian University of Foreign Language and became a teacher. When she was sentenced to ten years for her belief in Falun Gong back in 2000, her daughter was only two years old. Her husband soon divorced her, unable to bear the stigma and pressure brought on by the persecution. Their once happy family was thus broken apart.

Ms. Wang was arrested again on August 29, 2013 by around two dozen policemen, who ransacked her home, and she remains in custody today.

The same policemen also took Ms. Wang's elderly mother into custody. Her health quickly declined after spending five days in detention. The elderly woman developed a fever and became bedridden. She never recovered, and passed away on March 15, 2014.

Ms. Wang's teenage daughter now lives with her elderly grandfather. The grandfather, who recently lost his wife, is suddenly faced with the prospect of looking after his granddaughter and worrying about his imprisoned daughter.

Prior to her arrest, the aforementioned Ms. Ye Qingli visited Ms. Wang 's father and daughter every week to help with chores and make sure everything was all right. Now she has been taken away as well, leaving the teenager and grandfather without another part of their dwindling support system.