(Minghui.org) I'm from a village in Shenqiu County, Henan Province, and I'm 22 years old. A few years ago, I followed my parents to Xi'an City to work and was admitted into hospital many times due to poor health. The doctors said my nervous system was impaired.

My whole body suddenly became stiff on February 20, 2013, and I fell unconscious. I was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and after he examined me the doctor said that I had catatonia – a form of schizophrenia. The hospital could not treat this disease, so I had to leave. The hospital agreed to take an x-ray after my parents' persistent pleading, and this time they discovered that I had cavernomas - a type of blood vessel malformation in the brain.

My parents took the x-ray films to another hospital to seek treatment from specialists. They were told there were eight tumors in my brain, two of them in the cerebellum. The tumors closest to the skin could only be removed via two operations. The two tumors in the cerebellum could not be removed as it was too risky. If the surgery failed, I would either die or become a vegetable. If the operation was successful, the tumor could re-grow. My parents were heartbroken. They were poor farmers. How could they afford to pay for surgeries costing hundreds of thousands yuan? Left with no other alternative, my mother said, “Let's take him home.”

My parents suddenly thought of an aunt who practices Falun Gong. They called her to the hospital to discuss my illness. The aunt rushed to the hospital and told my parents that Dafa could save my life. She said, “But why did you call me for help instead of other relatives? It's because you know in your heart that my Master can save your son. Dafa can save his life! Starting from today, all of us should help him recite sincerely: 'Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!'”

My father was not fully convinced. He said, “I can't think of anything else, so let's give this a try.” My aunt came to my bed and cried when she saw me lying motionless like a dead person. She knelt next to me and said into my ear, “Dear child, I know you understand what's going on. You just recite in your heart, 'Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good' and you will be saved.”

My aunt saw tears flow out of the corner of my eyes.

Because the hospital could not help me, they sent me home. My parents brought me back to our rented place. My aunt and my mother stayed next to my bed reciting “Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!” till past 1 a.m.

On the fourth day, my aunt returned to recite the phrase again. At night, she and my mother helped me recite. By then, I had regained a bit of consciousness. I felt sorry for my aunt, who worked so hard to help me. I didn't want to trouble her anymore. I forced myself to sit up and said, “Let Aunt stay in that room and rest.” My family was overjoyed to see that I could sit up. Their faith in Dafa strengthened and they truly felt that Dafa was good. Before my aunt left, she pinned a “Falun Dafa is good” symbol on my chest. For the next six days my family recited, “Falun Dafa is good! Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good!” and I fully regained consciousness.

My life and death experience is another testament to the extraordinary nature of Falun Dafa. Here, I would like to solemnly tell everyone who reads this article that it's true: “Falun Dafa is good! Falun Dafa is a righteous Fa!”

Computer technician grateful to Dafa: “I returned from death and treasure my life even more.”

My niece has a colleague named Mr. Wang, who is a computer technician in the company. He is 41 years old and came to Beijing from Hubei Province. Before the start of the persecution on July 20, 1999, he knew about Falun Dafa. A few years ago, I started a small Falun Gong material production site alone and he assisted me in resolving some technical problems that I was experiencing. Whenever I encountered any technical problems with my computer, I would seek his advice. He was very supportive of Dafa.

He renounced the Communist Party several years ago and always had a Dafa amulet on him. He also read Dafa brochures. He had problems with his cervical vertebra and often felt strange. I asked him to practice, but he said he was too busy now and would try in the future.

One morning in mid-January 2013, Mr. Wang suddenly collapsed and lost consciousness while he was brushing his teeth. His tenant and neighbors quickly called for an ambulance and two hours later he was taken to the hospital. After an NMR and other tests, he was diagnosed with a cerebral infarction. Doctors issued a critically ill notice. It was possible that he would never wake up or, even if he was revived, there would be all kinds of after effects because his brain cells had died and they cannot regenerate.

Five hours later, Mr. Wang regained consciousness. Surprised, doctors and nurses surrounded him, asking questions, some shaking his hands and pulling his legs. In the end, they determined that not only was mentally alert, he spoke clearly and could move his limbs. Everyone said it was a miracle. Mr. Wang stayed in the hospital for several days. His wife hurried over to be at his side and brought him back to his hometown. His bosses and colleagues at work thought that, even if he did not suffer from any visible aftereffects, his brain would be affected and he couldn't possibly work as a technician again.

Two months later, however, Mr. Wang returned to work. He had a thorough examination at the hospital, and everything was normal. Even his previous high blood pressure returned to normal, and the doctors said this was indeed a miracle. No one who had this condition were spared after effects. Now Mr. Wang is fine and back at work.

Several days ago, he came to see me. Looking at him it was impossible to tell that he had had an infarction. He also became very cheerful. He said, “I truly felt that Dafa protected me because I never took the Falun Dafa symbol off, not even for one moment. I returned from death and now treasure my life even more.” He wanted to start practicing Falun Gong and asked for the software to break through Internet blockade so that he could search for Dafa books on the web. I gave him Master's lecture and exercise videotapes, music for practicing the exercises, and some brochures. I also gave him an MP3 player. I told him that he had a predestined relationship with Dafa and urged him to start practicing soon.