(Minghui.org) The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has brutally persecuted Falun Gong practitioners over the past 14 years. Many officials involved in the persecution have not faced legal consequences for their acts. But the heavenly law that rewards good and punishes evil is inescapable. Below are some examples of those who persecuted practitioners and ultimately met with karmic retribution.

Village Head Wang Zhongyou Died of Cancer

Wang Zhongyou, 62, was head of Chalu Village, Baoshan Town, Fengcheng City, Liaoning Province. He colluded with the local Political and Legal Affairs Committee and 610 Office, and embraced an active role in persecuting practitioners. Whenever the CCP fabricated stories to slander Falun Gong, he sent out his stooges to spread these stories to the local residents. According to an insider, he often visited prostitutes and gambled. Nevertheless, he was recognized as a “Model Party Member” and “Advanced Member” in Liaoning Province.

During the CCP’s 17th Congress Conference, Wang colluded with Zhang Shijie, the head of the Women's Federation, to monitor a practitioner’s house one evening. Zhang's legs started to hurt and she had to go to the hospital for injections the next morning. She was diagnosed with thrombosis in her legs. Wang also felt unwell the following morning. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with severe liver disease. Then, before the year was out, his only son died from an overdose of alcohol.

Despite Wang’s actions, practitioners repeatedly tried to tell him the facts about Falun Gong, but he refused to listen. He died of liver cancer on April 25, 2013, causing his grieving parents, spouse, and children a huge loss.

Security Department’s Deputy Head Dies at Age 43

Song Hua, deputy head of the security department of the Shifang City Nanxing Group in Sichuan Province, was actively involved in the persecution of Falun Gong. He followed and harassed practitioners for quite a long time. They clarified the truth to him, but he refused to listen, and, even worse, he slandered Falun Gong and drove practitioners away.

He repeatedly went to practitioners’ houses during the fall of 2011 to harass them. They tried to stop him from committing crimes against humanity by compassionately telling him the facts about Falun Gong, but he only monitored them more frequently. In addition, he sent the unemployed and retired to track practitioners.

He was diagnosed with rectal cancer in late 2011. He returned to work after having surgery and continued to monitor practitioners. He died on April 7, 2013, at only 43 years of age.

Party Secretary Bi Yongzhi Burned to Death in a Car Crash

Bi Yongzhi, 54, was former party secretary of the Environmental Sanitation Management Office in Yushu City, Jilin Province. He drove into a telegraph pole guardrail on January 15, 2013. His vehicle caught fire, and he burned to death.

Bi started persecuting practitioners when the CCP began to suppress Falun Gong in 1999. He used this as an opportunity to advance in his career, and used various means to persecute practitioners who worked in the company. Before October 1, 1999, he and other officers went to the home of Ms. Ma Yuling’s home, also an employee of the Environmental Sanitation Management Office. They camped in front of her house and monitored her day and night.

Bi often harassed Ms. Ma after March 5, 2002, causing her to leave her home to avoid further persecution. Before the CCP 16th Congress Conference, he and several police officers went to Ms. Ma’s home and threatened her family, demanding to know where she was. They did this time and again. Unable to get any information from her family, Bi and the police went to her hometown, Wuchang County in Heilongjiang Province, to search for her.

On New Year’s eve in 2005, Bi and several police officers went to Ms. Ma’s workplace and pressured her to write three statements, in which she had to promise to give up practicing Falun Gong. He threatened her that if she didn’t write the statements, he would take her into custody. Ms. Ma clarified the truth to him, but he refused to listen. He ultimately died in a violent car crash.