Six Hanzhong Practitioners Illegally Arrested, Officials Responsible Incur Retribution
(Minghui.org) Ms. Wang Xinlian, Ms. Zhang Liping, Ms. Du Shuming and Ms. Du Shuhui from Hanzhong, Shaanxi Province, were arrested on September 25 and 26, 2013. They have been detained in the Hanzhong Detention Center.
Mian County police stopped and searched Ms. Zhang Liping's car on the evening of September 25, 2013, then arrested her and her passengers, Ms. Wang Xinlian and her daughter. Ms. Wang's daughter was released the next day. Ms. Zhang's car remains in the possession of the police.
Mian County police entered the home of Ms. Du Shuming, Ms. Du Shuhui, and Mr. Wang Hanbin and arrested them at 11 p.m. on September 26. The police also ransacked their home.
Ms. Chen Qing was arrested by police from Hanzhong City and Mian County at 10 p.m. on September 27, 2013.
These six Falun Gong practitioners are still being held; four of them were indicted in November.
The families of Ms. Wang Xinlian and Ms. Du Shuhui hired lawyers to defend them. The lawyer personally spoke to Hu Junjian, the instructor of the Domestic Security Division and the person directly responsible for the arrests, pointing out his breach of the law and demanding Ms. Wang's and Ms. Du Shuhui's immediate release. The lawyer also asked the Mian County Procuratorate, which accepted this case, to release the practitioners immediately.
Ms. Du Shuhui was an accountant with the Urban Construction Bureau of Mian County. Before she retired, she was very ill, and every year the Construction Bureau reimbursed her over ten thousand yuan in medical expenses. Within a couple months after she began practicing Falun Dafa, she was completely healthy and had no more medical expenses. She has a great reputation in the Construction Bureau.
Ms. Du Shuming and Ms. Du Shuhui were put into forced labor camps in 2001. They were deprived of sleep and denied use of the restroom. When Ms. Du Shuming was released from the labor camp, she had lost nearly all her teeth and was incontinent. In 2005, Ms. Du Shuming was arrested again, and wasn't released until she was no longer able to walk. In 2006, Ms. Du Shuhui was arrested again. While she was being held, she suffered from cholecystitis and had to be taken to the emergency room.
Ms. Zhang Liping, a medical doctor, was arrested in 2006 and held in the Hanzhong Detention Center. She was released on bail after the police extorted a large sum of money from her family. Her patients and her family eagerly await her return.
Ms. Wang Xinlian is almost 70 years old and has been put in a labor camp many times, all too typical of how Falun Gong practitioners are treated by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
Karmic Retribution in Mian County, Hanzhong City
Mian County Police Station, led by Hanzhong 610 Office directors Lu Heming and Ren Yuping, have followed the CCP in committing numerous crimes against Falun Gong practitioners since July 20, 1999. More than 30 practitioners were repeatedly arrested. Many suffered brutal beatings and were left with disabilities, impacting the individual practitioners, their families, their employers, and society.
Of those 30, Ms. Wei Xinrong, who wasn't even 50, was injected with toxic drugs and died from a lung infection shortly afterward. Elderly Mr. Yao Jingming was arrested and held in isolation at the Zaozihe Forced Labor Camp. For a long time, he was not allowed to sleep and was tortured in other ways. After three months, his entire body was swollen and the forced labor camp carried him out on a stretcher. He passed away at home shortly after his release.
It is an everlasting truth that good and evil will receive their due retribution. The following things happened to some of the people that followed the CCP to commit crimes against Falun Gong practitioners.
1. Lu Heming was a director of Hanzhong City 610 Office. He, his daughter, son-in-law, grandson, secretary, and the driver were in an SUV on the Xihan Expressway in Foping County on March 23, 2013, when they got wedged between two trucks, killing the driver and three passengers. Lu Heming was sitting in front and his head broke the side window. He died at the scene, as did his secretary, daughter, and the driver. His son-in-law was sent to the hospital with four broken ribs. Only his two-year-old grandson was not seriously injured. Lu Heming persecuted Falun Gong, bringing himself, and those close to him, karmic retribution.
2. Mian County Police Department director Zhou Guangquan actively participated in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners even before the CCP first began to openly persecute Falun Gong in July 1999. After that, he became even more determined and forced employers to help monitor practitioners. Just in 2000 alone, he arrested more than 30 practitioners, extorted a lot of money from them, and used the money for his own pleasure. In 2001, he suffered a stroke and fell down at a party. To this day he still limps and his mouth and eyes are crooked.
3. Chen Qiezhen, over 50, was from Xi'an City. He was a deputy director of the Mian County Post Office. After July 20, 1999, he detained seven practitioners who worked in the post office and pressured them to write the three statements . He also forced the practitioners' families to watch them and prevent them from visiting each other, threatening to transfer them to rural areas otherwise. Chen was very tall and strong. One day when he was giving a talk to Falun Gong practitioners, he had a heart attack. In 2003 he went to Beijing to have surgery. He called his boss and said the surgery went very well and that he would be out of the hospital and returning to work the next day. After he hung up the phone, he stepped out of the phone booth and died.
4. Gao Wanquan, former CCP secretary of the Mian County Water Resources Bureau, often harassed Falun Gong practitioners who worked there and reported them to Mian County Police Department. He put the practitioners on the bottom of waiting lists for jobs, organized brainwashing sessions, and refused to give them normal salary raises. Gao took seven or eight officers from the political and safety department to a practitioner's home in the summer of 2000. They arrested the practitioner and confiscated his personal belongings. Although Gao put great effort into persecuting Falun Gong to get promoted, that never happened. He retired and got bone cancer in 2012, and will suffer for the rest of his life.
5. Wu Zhongyin, director of Mian County Grain Bureau Office, helped persecute the Falun Gong practitioners who worked there. One practitioner was tortured to death in a forced labor camp, and another was sentenced to four years in prison. The 46-year old Wu was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2006. He was hospitalized for two years, which cost hundreds of thousands of yuan. He died in 2008.
6. Mian County Zhenchuan Police Station director Wang Xuecheng participated in arresting and torturing Falun Gong from 2002 to 2006. As a result, 19 practitioners were put in forced labor camps or sentenced to prison. One practitioner was tortured to death. Wang was later removed from his position and sentenced to one year in prison for abusing his power.
7. Zhu Lianfang from Mian County Lianmeng Village, actively helped monitor Falun Gong practitioners in the village. Her son fell out of a truck and died in 2001, the day after she returned from a brainwashing session.
In persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, the Mian County police have committed the following crimes since July 20, 1999: trespassing, robbery, theft, illegal arrests, extortion, illegal searches, defamation, false accusations, false imprisonment, extorting confessions by torture, collecting evidence with violence, abusing prisoners, willful assault, abuse of power, dereliction of duty, favoritism, embezzlement, and interfering with freedom of communication and freedom of religion.
Those who participated and are responsible for the arrests and false sentencing of Ms. Du Shuming, Ms. Du Shuhui, Ms. Wang Xinlian, and Ms. Zhang Liping include:
Wang Yiming (王义明), deputy secretary of Mian County Political and Legal Affairs Committee Wang Zhiqun (王群智), director of Mian County Public Department Gao Ling (高岺), commissar Liu Yongyou (刘永有), captain of Mian County Domestic Security Division Hu Junjian (胡军建), instructor (responsible for the arrests): +86-916-3292810, +86-9163292110, +86-9163292805 Yang Xinde(杨新德), deputy attorney general of Mian County Procuratorate, in charge of approving arrests Yuan Qiong (袁琼), 30: +86-13891601295 (Cell) Jiao Wei (焦伟), 30, fills out and issues documents Zhang Qing'an(张庆安), prosecution section leader: +86-9162926235, +86-13379165611(Cell) Guo Wen'an(郭文安), deputy attorney general of Mian County Procuratorate: +86-916-2926222, +86-13992689977(Cell), responsible for the prosecution section.