(Minghui.org) Communist regime officials at various levels have participated in persecuting Falun Gong practitioners for personal gain for more than ten years. As a result, many cases of karmic retribution to those who were involved in the persecution have occurred all over China.

Police Officer Yu Mingtao from Xinjian Police Station, Huanan County, Heilongjiang Province Suddenly Dies

Yu Mingtao was a police officer who was 49 years old this year. Since the regime began its persecution of Falun Gong, he has been constantly arresting and persecuting practitioners. Many practitioners who lived within his jurisdiction were harassed by him.

On June 22, 2007, Yu Mingtao, Song Yingxin and Wang from the Shengli Police Station as well as Xu Dexing from Xinjian Police Station went to a practitioner's home to videotape and harass him.

On August 18, 2009, around 2:30 p.m., Yu Mingtao accompanied police officers Chen Yujun from the Huanan County Domestic Security Division, Men Hongguang from the Xinjian Police Station and others to break into practitioners' houses and arrest six elderly practitioners. Around 7 p.m. that night, the six practitioners were released after being extorted money.

On June 29, 2012, Yu Mingtao suddenly became ill and died. Three days later on July 3, another officer from the same station also died of a sudden illness. He also was only 49 years old.

Weichang County Party Head Dies in a Car Accident

Weichang County Party secretary Hu Xining was actively involved in persecuting practitioners from June 2001 to 2002, when he was head of the Chengde City 610 Office. At that time the persecution of Falun Gong was most severe and every county in Chengde City held brainwashing classes. Many practitioners were sent to labor camps. The couple Ma Benshun and Fan Xiuqin were sentenced to heavy prison terms, leaving behind an adolescent child at home with no one to take care of him. At present, the couple are still in prison.

On July 24, 2012, less than 100 days after Hu was promoted to county Party head, the car he was in overturned on a trip. Everyone else in the car sustained light injuries except for Hu, who was killed.

Guangxi Huang Cuiying Receives Karmic Retribution, Dying in Agony

Huang Cuiying, an employee of a merchandise company in Nanning, Guangxi Province, reported two practitioners from her workplace to the neighborhood committee in exchange for a reward. This happened in 2000, when the persecution of Falun Gong was at its peak. Consequently the two practitioners were immediately arrested by the police and tortured in forced labor camps for six months.

Huang Cuiying received a reward of several thousand yuan but she met with karmic retribution for her deeds. In November 2001, her second son was beaten to death by his hammer-wielding father at home. Soon after, her eldest son suffered from an overactive thyroid. His neck became so swollen it was bigger than his face and very shortly after, he died from the disease. Huang Cuiying herself became paralyzed for many years and finally died on March 20, 2012.

Li Jingliang, Xifan Village Party Branch Head in Macheng City, Hubei Province Removed from His Position and Detained

Li Jingliang is village Party head of Xifan Village in Macheng City. In July 2012, he was charged by the Macheng City Procuratorate, removed from his position and sent to the No. 2 Detention Center in Macheng. According to sources, he was charged with accepting bribes and his case is currently still being investigated.

In October 2011, Li Jingliang assisted the Macheng 610 Office and the Domestic Security Division in arresting practitioner Liu Jiqing and Wu Shuangxi. He also sent four agents to assist in monitoring and brainwashing Liu Jiqing and Wu Shuangxi, trying to force them to give up their belief.

Liu Jiqing's husband, Mr. Gan, previously suffered from hardening of the liver. After practicing Falun Gong, his life span was extended. He subsequently passed away from intense persecution by the regime. Liu Jiqing had to support two children and their life was difficult. After she was arrested, her son, who was attending high school, cried and begged relatives to save his mother. He said: “I have already lost my father, I cannot live without my mother.” However, Li Jingliang had no shred of sympathy for them. He went to Wuhan twice to force Liu Jiqing and Wu Shuangxi to give up their practice.

Deputy head of the Domestic Security Division Ding Pengcheng and deputy head of Longchiqiao Police Station Luo Tao confiscated 6,900 yuan in cash, a motorbike, a laptop, Dafa books and other belongings when they arrested Wu Shuangxi. Wu Shuangxi was detained for over a month.

In 2012, Li Jingliang hung huge banners over the entrances to community areas as well as on main traffic areas. He also posted large propaganda notice boards slandering Falun Gong on community area walls and installed a camera above the notice board. To stop the public from being poisoned by the propaganda, practitioners destroyed the banners and notice board many times. Li Jingliang worked with the police and arrested practitioners to identify those whose images were captured by the camera.