(Minghui.org) The No. 7 division at the Xinkaipu Forced Labor Camp, Hunan Province is a major division which was specifically set up to persecute Falun Gong practitioners. Prison guards use convicts to persecute practitioners, strictly monitoring and recording their every move.

Sixty-one-year-old practitioner Mr. Yi Zhiyuan from Zhuzhou was arrested and taken to Xinkaipu Labor Camp on April 10, 2012. He kept explaining the facts of the persecution but guards Yang Han, Wang Pengcheng and others pinned him down tightly so that he could not move. Yang Han shocked Mr. Yi with an electric baton. When Mr. Yi asked the guards to stop persecuting him, Yang Han shocked him in the mouth. Mr. Yi kept watching the guards and every time they took the electric baton which sparked blue lights, out of his mouth, he began to explain the facts about Falun Gong. No matter how many times the guards shocked him, he just kept speaking the truth. Moved by Mr. Yi's steadfast belief, Xinkaipu refused to take him in and he was released.

Sixty-seven year old Mr. Wei Guimei, a retired worker from Huaihua City Construction Company was sent to the labor camp four times. In 2011, the fourth time he was sent there, when he shouted “Falun Dafa is good” the drug addict convicts gagged his mouth tightly with a cloth. They then dragged him backwards, grabbed his hands, one on each side, and shoved him forward while other convicts pulled, pushed and beat different parts of his body. His whole body was lifted into the air and pulled into an S shape. After several days of group beatings this way, Mr. Wei became deformed beyond recognition. After he was dragged back to his prison cell, he was forced to sit on a small stool. He was subjected to the same torture a few days later.

The prisoners held smelly socks in their hands. As soon as he shouted “Falun Dafa is good”, they would stuff his mouth with the smelly socks. The prisoners also often split his legs apart, then tied them onto two stools while his hands were bound onto a bed frame.

Mr. Wei Guimei persisted in doing the exercises and shouting “Falun Dafa is good”. Beginning on August 25, 2011, they stuffed his mouth and a group of them would beat him all night long. A kind of plastic flooring was used in the room where he was beaten. Due to the force of the prolonged beatings, the entire plastic flooring where he was flogged was ripped up and twisted into a ball in the center.

On September 20, the guards put Mr. Wei Guimei and Mr. Zhang Xinjiang in solitary confinement. Mr Zhang was subjected to beatings for one week as punishment for shouting “Falun Dafa is good”. Those who took part in torturing him said: “We don't know what to do to him anymore. Falun Gong practitioners are steadfast and no one can change them.”

Forty-eight-year-old Mr. Zhang Chunqiu from Yiyang City was subjected to all kinds of torture for eight years in prison. On February 23, 2010, he was arrested again and sent to forced labor at the Labor Camp for one year and nine months. The labor camp often conducted physical examinations for so called safety reasons. Guard Dou Xianglin ordered Mr. Zhang to take off his underwear but Mr. Zhang refused to comply. Dou Xianglin abused him for a long time in front of over one hundred people.

Fifty-nine-year-old Mr. Shen Duanjun from Qidong County Hunan Province was sent to the Labor Camp. During a physical examination he was found to have high blood pressure and doctors advised labor camp officials to not admit Mr. Shen. However after the police, who had brought Mr. Shen to the hospital, spoke to the doctor privately, the labor camp accepted him. Mr. Liu Jiesheng from Chenzhou Hunan, who is in his 60s, was forcibly taken in by the labor camp and persecuted in much the same manner as Mr. Shen.