Name: Xue Xiangshan (薛相山)
Gender: Male
Age: Unknown
Address: Yuhuang Village, Yuanbaoshan Town, Chifeng City
Occupation: Farmer
Date of Most Recent Arrest: October 18, 2012
Most Recent Place of Detention: Yuanbaoshan District Detention Center (元宝山区看守所)
City: Chifeng
Province: Inner Mongolia
Persecution Suffered: Forced labor, illegal sentencing, beatings, imprisonment, torture, home ransacked, interrogation, detention, extortion, brainwashing

( Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Xue Xiangshan and his wife, Yang Junzhi, were arrested on the evening of October 18, 2012, and their home was ransacked. Participating in the arrest were officers from Malin Police Station and Yuanbaoshan District Police Department. The couple is being held in the Yuanbaoshan District Detention Center.

For remaining steadfast in his belief, Mr. Xue has been arrested, harassed, and detained many times, and subjected to forced labor.

The first arrest took place on October 15, 2000. The head of Yuanbaoshan Town Police Station and another officer arrived at Mr. Xue's home at around 8:00 p.m., took his Falun Gong book and exercise tape, and then arrested and took Mr. Xue to the Yuanbaoshan Town Police Station to interrogate him. They also threatened him and deprived him of sleep the entire night. Mr. Xue was able to return home after a relative went to the police station the next day to secure his release. Afterwards, local police harassed Mr. Xue at home many times and confiscated all his tape players.

Yuanbaoshan Town Police Station head and Domestic Security Division officers arrested Mr. Xue again on August 2, 2007. They went to where he was working—a construction site—to make the arrest. They also ransacked his home, taking all his valuables, and extorted 3,000 yuan from his family. Mr. Xue was taken to the Yuanbaoshan District Police Department. Police officer Liu Weimin, then Domestic Security Division head, pulled out Mr. Xue's belt and used it to lash his face. After the assault Mr. Xue's face was covered with blood.

Liu Weimin took Mr. Xue to the Yuanbaoshan District Detention Center. Detention Center head Bai Jie, deputy head Cong Zirong, and others tortured Mr. Xue for more than 50 days before they gave him a two-year forced labor term. Mr. Xue was sent to the Wuyuan Forced Labor Camp.

Labor camp head Wei Minxuan, Political Section head Zhao Naiwei, and other guards threatened and pressured Mr. Xue, and conducted forced brainwashing sessions to try to “transform” him.

Mr. Xue was released from the forced labor camp in 2009, but has now been detained again.

Parties involved in the persecution:
Cui Lixin, Yuanbaoshan District Police Department deputy head and Domestic Security Division head: +86-13624166996, +86-13904762731, +86-476- 3513648 (Office), +86-476-3502731
Wang Heran, Domestic Security Division head: +86-13904763585
Liu Weimin, police officer: +86-476-3514143, +86-13904762505
Ma Cang, Yuanbaoshan District Detention Center head: +86-15847600985
Cong Zihe, deputy head: +86-476-3501860, +86-15847362566

Please refer to the original Chinese article for more people and offices involved in the persecution.