Additional Persecution News from China – September 13, 2011 (11 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 11 cities or counties in 9 provinces. In this report, 4 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention and at least 7 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Shangyu, Zhejiang Province] Mr. Song Chongya Illegally Tried
- [Jilin, Jilin Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Ms. Yu Yuelan
- [Harbin, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Liu Zhenxian Arrested
- [Shanghai] Ms. Sun Zuoying from Pudong Recently Arrested
- [Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Mr. Li Bingnan Arrested
- [Hefei, Anhui Province] Ms. Ding Shumei Detained for More Than Two Months
- [Dezhou, Hebei Province] Ms. Shen Liuhuang's Daughter Arrested
- [Benxi, Liaoning Province] Ms. Cong Ping Arrested
- [Tangshan, Hebei Province] Ms. Gong Yanfeng Tortured in the Shijiazhuang Women's Forced Labor Camp
- [Wuhan, Hubei Province] Ms. Yu Huali Arrested by Local Police and Tortured for a Confession on July 11, 2011
- [Qu County, Sichuan Province] Ms. Hu Yurong Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison
1. [Shangyu, Zhejiang Province] Mr. Song Chongya Illegally Tried
Mr. Song Chongya was arrested by officers from the Shangyu 610 Office because he distributed Falun Gong materials. On September 6, 2011, he was illegally tried.
Yu Honglai, Presiding judge: +86-575-82121030, +86-13967520080
Ren Qiliang, judge: +86-575-82125762, +86-13588526198
2. [Jilin, Jilin Province] Additional Information about the Persecution of Ms. Yu Yuelan
Ms. Yu Yuelan was arrested near the Chuanyin District Court by officers from the Huangqi Police Station on the morning of August 19, 2011. She was taken to the Shahezi Brainwashing Center in Jilin. In the center, Ms. Yu firmly kept to her belief and refused to be “transformed.” The guards took her to the Changchun Brainwashing Center, tied her on a death bed, and tortured her.
3. [Harbin, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Liu Zhenxian Arrested
Ms. Liu Zhenxian from Shengli Town, Bing County, Harbin, was arrested by officers from the Bin County Domestic Security Division and the Shengli Police Station on September 7, 2011. Her home was ransacked. The police took her printer and computer. Now she is being detained in the Bin County Detention Center.
4. [Shanghai] Ms. Sun Zuoying from Pudong Recently Arrested
5. [Chengdu, Sichuan Province] Mr. Li Bingnan Arrested
72-year-old Mr. Li Bingnan was a senior engineer. On May 24, 2011, Mr. Li went to the comprehensive administration office to ask for his allowance. He was seized by officers from the Qingyang District 610 Office, the Shaocheng Neighboring Office, and the Huangwajie Police Station. He is being detained in the Xinjin Brainwashing Center in Chengdu.
6. [Hefei, Anhui Province] Ms. Ding Shumei Detained for More than Two Months
Ms. Ding Shumei lives in the 38th Institute in Hefei. She was arrested in July 2011 and detained in Luosigang, Hefei.
7. [Dezhou, Hebei Province] Ms. Shen Liuhuang's Daughter Arrested
On September 9, 2011, Ms. Shen Liuhuan's daughter from Gucheng County went to a brick shop to pay for some bricks she had bought. Officers from the Dezhou Police Department and Chen Bing, Zhai Hongjun, and Xu Hui from the Gucheng County Police Department took Ms. Shen's daughter to the Guzheng County Police Department.
Zhai Hongjun: +86-13373186111, +86-318-5321500
Chen Bing: +86-15933820666, +86-318-5320799, +86-318-5699000
Xu Hui: +86-13383683959, +86-318-5321015, +86-318-5390528
8. [Benxi, Liaoning Province] Ms. Cong Ping Arrested
Ms. Cong Ping from Beitai Town, Benxi, was reported to the police for distributing Falun Gong DVDs in a community on September 12, 2011. Officers from the Beitai Police Station arrested her.
Meng Wei, deputy chief of the Beitai Police Station in Benxi: +86-13500441963
Beitai Police Station: +86-414-2533899
9. [Tangshan, Hebei Province] Ms. Gong Yanfeng Tortured in the Shijiazhuang Women's Forced Labor Camp
Ms. Gong Yanfeng from the Fengnan District was transferred to the Shijiazhuang Women's Forced Labor Camp from the Kaiping Forced Labor Camp in Tangshan on July 5, 2011. She was tortured by guards who slammed her head against the wall, causing many bumps on her head. She is very weak now and suffers dizziness and headaches. She has difficulty in sleeping and has very high blood pressure, about 190/110.
10. [Wuhan, Hubei Province] Ms. Yu Huali Arrested by Local Police and Tortured for a Confession on July 11, 2011
11. [Qu County, Sichuan Province] Ms. Hu Yurong Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison
Ms. Hu Yurong was arrested by officers from the Qu County 610 Office on the afternoon of November 26, 2011. She has been detained in the Qu County Detention Center for more than nine months. She is very thin and on the verge of death. It is the seventh time that Ms. Hu has been arrested. Luo Guiping from the Qu County 610 Office beat Ms. Hu until she fainted. Luo sent Ms. Hu to the Dazhou Mental Hospital. She was injected with unknown drugs and force-fed unknown food, which caused her to pass out.
On August 23, 2011, Ms. Hu Yurong was sentenced to seven years in prison.(http://www.minghui.org/mh/articles/2011/9/13/四川渠县胡玉蓉被迫害经历-246631.html
September 13, 2011