(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Wang Hongxia and two other Falun Gong practitioners were illegally arrested on June 9, 2011 at their residence. The authorities lied to the public about the reason behind their arrest, and took a large number of their personal belongings. More than one week has passed now and the three practitioners' whereabouts are still unknown.

The three practitioners are from out of town. They came to Chengdu to work, and have been running a tea store. Around 8:00 p.m. on June 9, the three practitioners finished work for the day and returned to their rented residence at Xingqin Garden, Tongjiang Community, in Jiujiang, Shuangliu, Chengdu City. As they parked their car in a garage, a large group of plainclothes officers arrested them. According to residents, there were about twenty to thirty officers. They were loud, which disturbed the entire residential area. Nobody knew what was happening, but some residents heard some of the officers yelling, claiming that they were arresting some “drug addicts”. Later on, these unidentified officers drove away in three vehicles containing personal belongings from the practitioners' home.

It was later learned that officers from the Jiujiang Police Station made the arrest, along with officers from the Wuhou District Domestic Security Division.

Ms. Wang Hongxia, 46, is an English teacher at the Anyue Teacher Training School in Sichuan Province. She started practicing Falun Gong in the spring of 1997, and is widely-known as a good wife and mother, and a person of good character.

Since the onset of the persecution in 1999, Ms. Wang has been subjected to two forced labor terms. She was forced to sit in the cross-legged position for 17 hours, and tortured on a tiger bench for more than twenty days. Her family was also implicated, and under severe harassment and pressure from the Chinese Communist Party, her husband divorced her.

After Ms. Wang's release, she went to Chengdu to run a tea store to make a living. Now that she has been arrested, her newly-opened tea store, valued at more than ten thousand yuan, is in danger of closing.

Another practitioner came to Chengdu from out of town on June 8 to do business with Ms. Wang, but was arrested the following day. Her whereabouts are also unknown.