(Clearwisdom.net) I am Xiaoxia, a Falun Gong practitioner from Shandong Province. From September 2006 to June 2008, I was imprisoned and tortured in the Shandong Province First Women's Forced Labor Camp in Jinan City. I also witnessed the cruel tortures used on other Falun Gong practitioners.

Guards in the second brigade (Sun Xiufeng, Feng Sai, Wang Xiaowei, Wang Yueyao, Liu Fang, Li Xia, and Zhang Shumei) pressured me to give up my practice. They deprived me of sleep and would not let me use the toilet or speak to other practitioners. Feng Sai arranged for someone to supervise me when I was forced to do slave labor. I was not paid and was often insulted and verbally abused.

Another practitioner, Ms. Huang Min, came to the camp with only the clothes she was wearing. She had no change of clothes. The guards would not let her family visit or allow other practitioners to give her clothes. She had to wear her same pants, even thought they were dirty and stained with blood from her period. She was later transferred to Wang Xiaowei's ward. Wang instigated a drug offender named Guo Hongwei to beat her. Guo used an iron bar to hit her head and hands. Ms. Huang was frequently beaten and verbally abused for long periods of time. She became mentally disordered as a result.

At the end of every month, the guards would order practitioners to slander Falun Dafa in writing. In May 2007, guard Wang Yueyao told Ms. Tu Fuhong to go to the captain's office. A while later, we heard a loud noise. A guard went in to see what had happened. The door was open, and we could see Ms. Tu lying on the floor after Wang had hit her. From then on the guards deprived her of sleep, verbally abused her, and forced her to do slave labor. Ms. Tu was on the edge of a mental break-down. She cut her hair every which way and repeatedly muttered, “I can't stand it, I can't stand it.”

Ms. Liu Fengzhen from Maiguantun Township, Gaotang County, was in her 60s. Guard Sun Xiufeng often deprived her of sleep and forced her to work from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. When it got busy, Ms. Liu had to work through the night and continue the next day without a break. She was not allowed to talk or use the bathroom during work. She was often forced to read materials that slandered Falun Dafa and the founder. The guards constantly abused her verbally and physically. She was not allowed to have family visits. Ms. Liu later suffered a mental breakdown from such torture.

Ms. Song Yiying from Junan County was 70 years old. Her health problems were healed after practicing Falun Dafa. After she was put into the camp system, she could not do the exercises and had to do slave labor. The guards also frequently threatened her and yelled at her. Her condition deteriorated. She could barely walk but still had to work every day. When her condition worsened, she would cough up blood. Guard Sun Xiufeng still yelled at her and had someone drag her to work. The guard would not let her go home to seek medical help.

Ms. Lu Chunhua refused to give up her practice. Guard Zhang Chunmei had a collaborator from Jinan, Yang Meili, watch Ms. Lu around the clock. Ms. Lu was not allowed to talk, sleep, or wash up. She had to just sit in a room, and the room smelled foul because she was unable to shower. This kind of relentless torture is what the guards use to wear down a practitioner's will and strength.

Because Ms. Zhang Bangyun from Laiwu refused to give up Falun Dafa, the guards instigated criminal offenders to beat her and monitor her every move. Guard Feng Sai ordered prisoner Wang Youmin to beat Ms. Zhang until she could not get up and was crying and screaming. One time Wang hit Ms. Zhang until she vomited blood and had bruises all over. Guard Sun Xiufeng laughed at Ms. Zhang and told her that she deserved it because she refused to listen to the guards and give up her practice. Sun even ordered the guards not to give Ms. Zhang food. Ms. Zhang used to be healthy before coming to the camp. She lost her sanity after being tortured relentlessly from October 2007 to May 2008. The guards later took her away and no one has heard from her since.

The guards forced Ms. Huang Chunling to do slave labor. Due to the long hours of repetitive work, she could not use her fingers very well afterward. Guard Sun Xiufeng purposely tortured her to “make an example out of her” in front of other prisoners. If Ms. Huang did not finish her work in the sweat shop, she was not allowed to sleep when she returned to her cell. She was also forced to do other work. The guard also would not allow the prisoners in the same ward with Ms. Huang to sleep if she did not finish her work. Ms. Huang received a lot of pressure from other prisoners as a result. Despite her protests, the punishment continued. When the work was done at midnight, everyone else got to eat, except her. Ms. Huang was also denied family visits.

Guard Wang Xiaowei tortured Ms. Ji Xingcai from Junan County, Ms. Zhang Guifeng from Linyi, Ms. Tian Hui from Heze, and Ms. Ren Zhiling. Wang added to their workload and tortured them at will. One time Wang told a prisoner to “torture Yao Huimin (a practitioner in her 60s from Henan) to death.”