Sun Jianfei and Other Police Officers from Suihua, Heilongjiang Province, Use Extortion to Persecute Falun Gong Practitioners
(Clearwisdom.net) Sun Jianfei was head of the Chunlei Police Station in the Beilin District of Suihua City, Heilongjiang Province. He was transferred to the Beilin Police Department this year, in charge of persecuting Falun Gong practitioners. He spared no effort to cooperate with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in persecuting those good people who believe in Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance.
Sun Jianfei and other agents from the 610 Office monitor, follow, and extort money from Falun Gong practitioners. They ransack the practitioners' homes and collect money by taking advantage of the practitioners' families' desire to have the practitioners released early. They see their role in the persecution as a political achievement and a means of becoming wealthy. Ignoring all legal procedure, they've recently extorted more than 50,000 to 60,000 yuan from practitioners and their families. They see releasing practitioners as a business to get money and benefits.
The participants also include Wang Shubo, Li Jianfei, Liu Kunpeng, and Zhang Hengquan from the Beilin 610 Office.
1. On the afternoon of May 27, 2011, Wang Shubo and six to seven others from the 610 Office falsely charged Yang Zhihong and Bai Xijun. The two practitioners were arrested and detained in the Suihua Detention Center. Wang and his men ransacked the practitioners' homes. The two practitioners were released after having funds extorted from them.
2. Mr. Zhang Zhijie from Shuihua was taken to the Suihua Detention Center from his home on August 31, 2011. His computer, printer, and other property were confiscated. His wife, Hao Lifen, was also taken away. Ms. Hao was released after the police extorted money from her family.
3. Ms. Zhou Guilan was arrested by the Beilin 610 Office when she was clarifying the truth and distributing Falun Gong materials at 4 p.m. on September 15, 2011. She is being detained in the Suihua Detention Center.
4. Ms. Li Lianhong, in her 30s, was taken away by police from the Beilin 610 Office and the Heilongjiang Police Department on October 27, 2011. They ransacked her home and took whatever fit into two tricycles. Ms. Li managed to leave a day later. After she was arrested, her cousin, who works in the public security department, went to ask about her. The police detained her cousin and threatened Ms. Li's family to send Ms. Li back. Ms. Li was detained in the Suihua Detention Center and released after her family paid a huge amount of money.
5. Mr. Liu Yajie works in the Railroad Water and Electricity Section in Suihua. On the afternoon of August 18, 2011, Tang Yongxiang, Fang Hongwen, and Wang Liqiang from the Railroad Water and Electricity Section cooperated with the police and called him back to the office after he got off work. Mr. Liu was arrested by Gao Fulin and other officers from the Harbin Railroad Bureau.