Name: Han Binying (韩滨英)
Gender: Female
Age: 40s
Address: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Date of Most Recent Arrest: March 21, 2010
Most Recent Place of Detention: Qianjin Forced Labor Camp (哈尔滨前进劳教所)
City: Harbin
Province: Heilongjiang
Persecution Suffered: Forced labor, electric shock, beatings, extortion

( Ms. Han Binying from Harbin City was arrested and taken to the Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in April 2010. The guards shocked her with electric batons and otherwise abused her. She also had more than 30,000 yuan extorted from her before she was released in April 2011. The following is Ms. Han's account:

I was reported to the police on March 21, 2010, as I distributed information about Falun Gong. I was taken to Qianjin Forced Labor Camp in Harbin City on April 8, 2010. Division head Wang Min and political head Zhang Aihui tried to force me to write the three statements to give up my belief [in Falun Gong]. I refused to comply, so they tortured me. As a result, my legs were covered in bruises. They also shocked me with electric batons.

When I refused to participate in physical exercise as the labor camp officials demanded, Wang Min beat me brutally on the drill ground. I was knocked down, and my head hit the ground really hard. One day when higher officials came to inspect the camp, they demanded that I recite the Party's crooked and evil theories. I refused to comply. Wang Min and Zhang Aihui then made me squat with my hands behind my back, while they shocked me with electric batons.

I became extremely weak due to the physical abuse and mistreatment, and was spiritually under great pressure. Team head Liu Chang slapped me in the face twice when I did hard labor. One day when I was copying Teacher's new articles, I was reported to the division head. To humiliate me, Wang Min slapped me in the face in front a large group of inmates. Once when political head Cong Zhixiu ordered me to raise the CCP flag, I refused, and the guards kicked and hit me. Another time when my blood pressure reached 180, Wang Min and several guards injected me with unknown drugs against my will. Afterward, my blood pressure shot up to 215. I was hardly able to stand.

Prior to my release in April 2011, 610 Office agents came and asked me if I would still practice Falun Gong. I said I would. My term was subsequently extended by ten days. An officer claimed he would send me to a brainwashing facility and extorted more than 30,000 yuan from me.

Wang Min, division head of the Labor Camp: +86-13948190070