Additional Persecution News from China – December 27, 2010 (17 Reports)
(Clearwisdom.net) Today's News from China includes incidents of persecution that took place in 11 cities or counties in 7 provinces. In this report, 9 practitioners were subjected to mistreatment during their detention, and at least 16 practitioners were illegally arrested.
- [Puyang City, Henan Province] Mr. Jin Runhua and Mr. Han Yongshu Arrested
- [Taishan City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Ruan Xianchou Arrested
- [Tianjin] Mr. Li Xiliang and Ms. Chen Liyan Arrested
- [Liaoning Province] Ms. Li Fengju and Others Persecuted at Hongyan Detention Center
- [Kazuo County, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wang and Her Family, and Mr. Li and His Wife Arrested
- [Tianjin] Ms. Wang Lianrong and Ms. Li Yuling Face Illegal Trial
- [Diaobingshan City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Xiaohui Arrested
- [Shanghai] Mr. Jiang Yong Held in Tilanqiao Prison
- [Shanghai] Ms. Zhong Yijun Held at Shanghai Women?s Prison
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Additional Information Regarding the Persecution of Ms. Chen Huan
- [Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Weiguo Arrested
- [Changde City, Hunan Province] Additional Information Regarding the Arrest of Ms. Fan Congrong
- [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Liu Dongling Arrested
- [Tianjin] Mr. Wang Runxiang Arrested
- [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Mr. Peng Liang and Mr. Zhang Jingzhou Arrested
- [Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province] Mr. Ma Wenfu and Mr. Liu Jianjun Arrested
- [Beijing] Mr. Wei Fusheng Died as a Result of Persecution
1. [Puyang City, Henan Province] Mr. Jin Runhua and Mr. Han Yongshu Arrested
Mr. Jin Runhua and Mr. Han Yongshu are employees of the Zhongyuan Oil Field's Underground Operations Company in Puyang. They were reported to the police and arrested on the evening of December 22, 2010, while they were speaking to people about Falun Gong. They were taken to the Liutun Town Police Station. The officers ransacked their homes and confiscated Falun Gong materials, printers and other personal belongings.
2. [Taishan City, Guangdong Province] Mr. Ruan Xianchou Arrested
Mr. Ruan Xianchou was arrested on November 26, 2010. He is still being detained.
Wu Juqin, head of the local 610 Office: 86-750-5982213, 86-13902589785
3. [Tianjin] Mr. Li Xiliang and Ms. Chen Liyan Arrested
Mr. Li Xiliang and his wife, Ms. Chen Liyan, were arrested at their privately owned embroidery factory around December 20, 2010.
4. [Liaoning Province] Ms. Li Fengju and Others Persecuted at Hongyan Detention Center
Lui Haiguo, head of security in Nanshao Town, Kazuo County, and other officials broke into Ms. Li Fengju’s home on December 25, 2010. They found a few articles printed from the Minghui website, and arrested the people present: Ms. Li Guilian (since released), Ms. Li Fengju and Ms. Li Guiqin. They were held at the Hongyan Detention Center in Kazuo County, where they were separately interrogated, and family visits are forbidden.
Ms. Li Guilian was released on parole on the evening of December 26. Officials from the detention center are trying to extort money from the families.
5. [Kazuo County, Liaoning Province] Ms. Wang and Her Family, and Mr. Li and His Wife Arrested
Ms. Wang from Dachengzi Town, Kazuo County was arrested by officers from Dachengzi Police Department, and her home was ransacked on the evening of December 25, 2010. They confiscated two computers, printers, Falun Gong books and other personal belongings. Ms. Wang, her husband and their child were taken to the police department. Her mother, sister and brother were arrested later and taken to the police department.
Earlier that evening, Mr. Li and his wife in Dongshao Township were also arrested and their home was ransacked.
Ma Shengyan, head of Kazuo County Police Department: 86-13470246000, 86-421-4832942, 86-421-2960660
Wang Dechen, deputy head Domestic Security Division: 86-13842132866
Feng Zigang, deputy head Domestic Security Division: 86-15942151633, 86-13842130200
6. [Tianjin] Ms. Wang Lianrong and Ms. Li Yuling Face Illegal Trial
Ms. Wang Lianrong and Ms. Li Yuling were arrested in Diliufu Village, Xinkou Town, Xiqing District in Tianjin on July 27, 2010. They are held at the Yangliuqing Detention Center in Xiqing. Officials from the Xiqing Court plan to put the two practitioners on trial.
7. [Diaobingshan City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Xiaohui Arrested
Mr. Liu Xiaohui, a retired employee of the Daming Mine and local resident of Diaobingshan, was arrested at his home by officers Zhang Fenglai and Wang Xueping from the local police department's Domestic Security Division.
Zhang Fenglai, head of the Domestic Security Division: 86-13941098399, 86-410-6992027, 86-410-6982365
Wang Xueping, political head of the Domestic Security Division: 86-410-6865613, 86-13704903410
8. [Shanghai] Mr. Jiang Yong Held in Tilanqiao Prison
Under instructions from the 610 Office in Shanghai, officials at Xuhui District court sentenced Mr. Jiang Yong to five years in prison. He is being held at Division 7 in Tilanqiao Prison, Shanghai. Mr. Jiang has been on a hunger strike for one year, and prison officials have forbidden family visits.
Mr. Jiang was previously held at the same prison for eight years, where he was brutally tortured. He was put in solitary confinement for long periods of time, tied up, shocked with electric batons and denied the use of the toilet.
9. [Shanghai] Ms. Zhong Yijun Held at Shanghai Women’s Prison
Ms. Zhong Yijun moved to the Putuo District in Shanghai from Changchun City. She is being held in the Shanghai Women’s Prison.
10. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Additional Information Regarding the Persecution of Ms. Chen Huan
Security officials arrested Ms. Chen Huan at 9:00 p.m. on December 19, 2010, while she was distributing Falun Gong materials in Baibuting, Wuhan. She is being held at the No. 1 Women’s Detention Center in the Dongxihu District. Officials from Jiangan Police Department and Baibuting Police Station interrogated her on December 24, 2010.
Baibuting Police Station: 86-27-82354669, 86-27-82354598
11. [Lingyuan City, Liaoning Province] Mr. Liu Weiguo Arrested
Pei Ren, head of Daoerdeng Town Police Station and Lingyuan Domestic Security Division, along with officers from the Shenyang Province Public Security Department, arrested Mr. Liu Weiguo and his wife on December 23, 2010. His wife, Ms. Wang Guifeng, had 1,000 yuan extorted from her because she refused to renounce her belief before she was released. Mr. Liu was taken to Lingyuan Detention Center.
Wang Guilin, Lingyuan Security Division: 86-421-6883208, 86-421-6891665, 86-13704917349
Pei Ren, head of Daoerdeng Town Police Station in Lingyuan: 86-421-6349004, 86-13470228109
12. [Changde City, Hunan Province] Additional Information Regarding the Arrest of Ms. Fan Congrong
Ms. Fan Congrong, 41, worked for the Pingan Insurance Company in Changde. Dong Jianxin and four other officers from Chengdong Police Department arrested her on December 6, 2010, and held her at the Changde No. 1 Detention Center. They also ransacked her home and took her husband’s computer and other personal belongings.
Wu Xiyong, official from the Domestic Security Division: 86-13077233692
Huang Junhua, official from the Domestic Security Division: 86-13907368136
Sun, head of Changde 610 Office: 86-736-7786035
13. [Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province] Ms. Liu Dongling Arrested
Ms. Liu Dongling, 49, from the Hulan District, was chased and beaten as she tried to hand out information about Falun Gong at around 10 p.m. on November 25, 2010, near Mengjia Township, Hulan District. She was arrested by officers from the Shenjia Police Station and taken to the Hulan District Police Department's Domestic Security Division, where she was detained overnight. She is being held at the Hulan District Detention Center.
Mengjia Township Police Station: 86-451-55241147
Ma Yumin, party secretary of Mengjia Township: 86-451-57359333, 86-15326619555, 86-13945024999
14. [Tianjin] Mr. Wang Runxiang Arrested
A group of plainclothes officers broke into Mr. Wang Runxiang’s home at around mid-day on December 22, 2010. They confiscated his computer, cell phone, Falun Gong books, his bank cards and 7,000 yuan in cash. They arrested Mr. Wang and his wife, Ms. Liu Zhimei, who are both 61 years old. Mr. Wang Runxiang is being held at the Dongli District Detention Center, and Ms. Liu was released the next day on bail.
15. [Wuhan City, Hubei Province] Mr. Peng Liang and Mr. Zhang Jingzhou Arrested
Plainclothes officers from the Dongxihu Police Department's Domestic Security Division arrested Mr. Peng Liang and Mr. Zhang Jingzhou near Dongxihu Court in the morning of December 13, 2010. They forced Mr. Peng to the ground, as he shouted, “Falun Dafa is good!” Mr. Peng’s mother, Ms. Li Yingxiu, and his brother, Mr. Peng Min, died as a result of persecution.
Agents from the Wuchang District 610 Office instructed officers from the Wuchang Police Department Domestic Security Division and the local police to force their way into Mr. Peng’s home on the evening of December 13, 2010, and ransacked it.
Mr Peng Liang and Mr. Zhang Jingzhou are currently held at the Jinghe Detention Center in the Dongxihu District.
Chen Shede, deputy secretary of Dongxihu District Politics and Law Committee: 86-27-83081501, 86-13507153378, 86-27-83891196
Li Shunnian, head of Dongxihu District Police Department: 86-27-85398638
Kuang Peiyong, head of Wuchang District 610 Office in Wuhan City: 86-27-88936468, 86-27-88936392
Zeng Fanliang, head of Wuchang Police Department Domestic Security Division: 86-13349956169
16. [Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province] Mr. Ma Wenfu and Mr. Liu Jianjun Arrested
Mr. Ma Wenfu from Xiheying Town, Wei County in Zhangjiakou was arrested at home on December 22, 2010. His home was then ransacked.
Mr. Liu Jianjun, who was forced to become homeless to avoid persecution, was arrested at his relative’s home and is now in police custody.
17. [Beijing] Mr. Wei Fusheng Died as a Result of Persecution
Mr. Wei Fusheng, 68, from Bingmaying Village, Bulaotun Town, Miyun County, Beijing has often been harassed by the local police since the persecution began on July 20, 1999. He has been illegally detained twice and held in a labor camp for 18 months, beginning in 2002.
Yang Jianfeng, a village security official, has led the police to ransack his home many times. They confiscated Falun Gong books, photos of the founder of Falun Dafa, a tape recorder and other personal belongings. He was taken to the Daxing County Legal Training Center, which is a brainwashing center, between June and July 2001, where he was tortured. Following his release, he suffered a mental breakdown, and was unable to care for himself.
Mr. Wei was taken to the Tuanhe Labor Camp in Beijing in February 2002. By the time of his release in August 2003, he had been severely tortured. Mr. Wei soon developed symptoms of heart disease and tuberculosis. He died in October 2004.