(Clearwisdom.net) The little girl in the photo below is named Shengguo and she is two years old. Little Shengguo had a happy family, and spent her first years joyfully with her dad and mom's love and care. However, now things are different, and little Shengguo cries all day, longing for her dad and mom to return home.

Shengguo's father, Mr. Tian Gang; and her mom, Ms. Cui Jinglian; are both Falun Gong practitioners from Qiqihar City, Heilongjiang Province. Officers from the Jiang'an Police Station in the Longsha District broke into Mr. Tian's Tea Store and illegally arrested him on March 10, 2010. Mr. Tian was subjected to interrogation and torture for two days by the Longsha Criminal Police Team. He was later held in the Qiqihar City No.1 Detention Center, and was interrogated and tortured again one week later.

Two-year-old little Shengguo

Mr. Tian Gang, his wife Ms. Cui Jinglian, and their daughter Shengguo

After Mr. Tian's arrest in March, his wife Ms. Cui went to live away from home with their daughter. On July 20, 2010, Zhang Wei from the Qiqihar City Police Department and officers from the Longsha District Criminal Police Team arrested Ms. Cui. At the time, she was working part-time in the Guangxi Autonomous Region. The police forcibly took Ms. Cui back to Qiqihar City, showing no regard for the little girl. The same day that Ms. Cui was arrested, little Shengguo contracted pneumonia and fever.

Ms. Cui has been held in the Qiqihar City Detention Center ever since. We have learned that the Qiqihar City 610 Office now plans to place Ms. Cui on trial.

Since the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) started the persecution of Falun Gong, Mr. Tian and his wife Ms. Cui have been subjected to arrest and detention numerous times.

Mr. Tian went to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong in September 1999, but was arrested by officers from the Tiefeng Police Department in Qiqihar. He was held in the Qiqihar City No.1 Detention Center for three months. Mr. Tian was arrested again in July 2000 by officers from the Tiefeng Police Department. He was held in the Qiqihar City No.1 Detention Center for two months.

Qiqihar City Police Department officers took Ms. Cui Jinglian to the Shuanghe Forced Labor Camp to be held for a year in January 2001. Qiqihar City Court officials sentenced her to four years in prison in 2002, and sent her to Harbin Women's Prison. Ms. Cui was subjected to severe abuse and torture in prison. Besides doing hard labor all year round, prison guards forced her to listen to propaganda on a daily basis, in an attempt to brainwash her. Because Ms. Cui refused to renounce Falun Gong, the guards tortured her and instigated criminal inmates to beat her. Ms. Cui held hunger strikes to protest the persecution, and the guards force-fed her many times.

The regime's eleven-year-long persecution has broken up countless families, and this tragedy is still ongoing.

We call upon people with a sense of justice inside and outside China to urgently help rescue Mr. Tian and Ms. Cui.

Individuals who have taken part in the persecution:
Sun Yu, Jiang'an Police Station head: 86-452-2811460 (Office)
Ma Wen, Jiang'an Police Station head: 86-452-2791613(Office), 86-452-8395388 (Home)
Li Jiaming, Qiqihar City 610 Office head: 86-452-2791608 (Office), 86-452-2791613(Office)
Qiqihar City Police Department head: 86-452-2891544