(Clearwisdom.net) In June 2010, Falun Gong practitioner Mr. Xu Ming from Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, was illegally arrested at his home by 13 police officers. Mr. Xu is 49 years old and is a computer engineer. After he started practicing Falun Gong, many people witnessed the changes in him and thought very highly of him. Mr. Xu was subjected to seven years of imprisonment because he practiced Falun Gong. Not long after he was released, he was arrested again. Now he is being held in the Changzhou City Detention Center.

The police officers ransacked his house and took away his computer and many other personal belongings.

Mr. Xu was sentenced for the first time ten years ago. He was brutally tortured during interrogation. When he was in prison, he was forced to do slave labor during the daytime. At night he was deprived of sleep for 12 days in a row.

At 5 p.m. on the afternoon of February 7, 2002, he defended himself during his hearing in Tianning District Court, Changzhou City. He said, "I am not guilty. I didn't violate any laws by reading materials on the Minghui/Clearwisdom website. Anyone can read these materials online, so I did not break any laws. As for the petition letter I wrote to the Changzhou City Government, that wasn't wrong. I was telling the truth, and I wanted more people to know about the persecution. Zhuan Falun teaches us to be good and to conduct ourselves according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. It is a good book that guides us to be better people. At home, I'm a good husband; at my workplace, I am a good employee; and in the society, I am a good citizen. After I started practicing Falun Gong, I became healthy, and my myocarditis and arthritis were all cured."

After Mr. Xu was released from prison, he became a manager for an Internet company. However, after he was unlawfully arrested again in June of this year, his family's income was cut off. The police officers are not only intimidating his family members, but have also constantly monitored their home phone since then.

Mr. Xu's father (also a practitioner) was arrested in the past. He was detained for 20 days. After he was released, he had symptoms of a stoke and high blood pressure. Not long afterwards he passed away.

It is reported that officer Wang Jiechao from the local 610 Office participated in every step of arresting Mr. Xu and transferring him to the detention center.

Personnel and work units involved in persecuting Mr. Xu:

Changzhou 610 Office: 86-519-86626093
Ji Liming, head of Changzhou 610 Office: 86-13775282701
Yang Xiaoping, political head of Changzhou Police Department: 86-13775281158
Zhou Xiaodi, head of Changzhou Domestic Security Division: 86-13606111008
Liu Cailiang, deputy head of Changzhou Domestic Security Division: 86-13861138872
Wang Jiechao, 610 Officer: 86-13775282708