(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Gong practitioners Ms. Cai Jinrong and her daughter, Liang Yinling, are from Baoji City, Shaanxi Province. They started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. However, during the past 11 years of ruthless persecution by the CCP, they have repeatedly been illegally arrested and harassed. Their home was ransacked, they were put in brainwashing facilities, and were detained in forced labor camps where they were subjected to mental and physical tortures. Ms. Cai, who is 61 years old, was once tied up on a tiger bench for 16 days. They have now been forced to leave home to avoid further persecution. The elderly and the children in their family were separated from them. Below are details of the persecution that the two women have had to endure.

I am Liang Yanling. I am 34 years old. My mother and I started practicing Falun Gong in 1998. Soon after we started practicing, my mother became free of any diseases and mental problems. She became very energetic and healthy. My gallstone, which had tortured me for several years, was also cured.

My Mother Taken to a Brainwashing Center, Interrogated and Extorted of Money

In late September 2003, when my mother was cooking at home, officers from the Baoji City Chencang District Public Security Bureau tricked her into going to a brainwashing center. She was detained there for 35 days. That same night, they also took my father and interrogated him for five to six hours. The police involved included Kang Baoshuan from the Chencang District in Baoji City.

In the brainwashing center, my mother was physically tortured and interrogated. She was later released only after they had extorted 5,000 yuan from her. Two days after my mother returned home, the Baoji City Chencang District Public Security Bureau detained my father, accusing him of "interfering with public business."

On the second day of my mother's detainment, officers from the Baoji City Weibin Division, including Jiang Kun, the Qiaonan office, and the security office in the Lamp Factory, took me to a brainwashing center and detained me there until midnight. They extorted 200 yuan from me. I was mentally devastated. My 17-month-old daughter and my father, who is nearly deaf, were left on their own. Afterwards I was frequently harassed by the Weibin District 610 Office and the Qiaonan office.

On April 20, 2004, when I was at work, agents from the Baoji City Weibin Division and the Qiaonan office deceived me into going to the brainwashing center. They used different means to brainwash me and extorted 300 yuan from me.

My Mother Imprisoned in a Forced Labor Camp for Over a Year

My mother took my daughter shopping at a supermarket on April 1, 2006. Because she carried Falun Gong informational materials with her, she was picked up by the Baoji City Chencang District Public Security Bureau. I was working at the time. I had to quit my job and stay home to take care of my father and my child. Later my mother was sentenced to a forced labor camp for one year and three months. She was imprisoned and tortured in Xi'an Women's Forced Labor Camp.

The people who were involved in the torture of my mother included Dong, the director of the Baoji City Chencang District National Security Office, and policeman Jia Baoqing.

My mother was sentenced to three years in prison, where she was restrained on a tiger bench for 16 days. At 8:00 p.m. on June 12, 2009, officers from the Baoji 610 Office and the Qianyang County National Security Office dispatched seven police cars and over 24 officers. After breaking into my house, they dragged my mother, with only her slippers on, to the police car. My daughter and I were also taken away. My daughter, who was seven years old, was frightened and cried until midnight. Later our house was ransacked. They confiscated our cash, cell phones, identification cards, and computer.

My mother and I were later detained in the Baoji City Lingyun Hotel. My mother, Ms. Cai Jinrong. 61 at the time, was restrained on a tiger bench for 16 days, causing tremendous harm to her, physically and mentally.

On July 9, my mother was taken to the Qishan Detention Center. On December 24, she was sentenced to forced labor for three and half years by the Qianyang County Court. She appealed to the Baiji Municipal Intermediate People's Court, who upheld the original verdict.

Those involved in the persecution of my mother included police officers Liu and Xing from the Baoji City Qianyang County National Security Office, Fu Jinjun from the Baoji City 610 Office, and Li Shaohua, who was the judge in the Baiji Municipal Intermediate People's Court.

Repeatedly Apprehended and Forced to Leave Home

After June 12, 2009, I was detained in the Baoji City Lingyun Hotel, but on July 14, I was taken to the Weibin Detention Center. I was released on bail on August 20. They illegally detained me, deprived me of my freedom, and pressured me to report on fellow practitioners.

On the morning of March 25, 2010, Liu Hutang from the Baoji City Weibin Division and Ke Xiaojun and Han from the Jiang Tan Road Police Station took me to Lingyun Hotel, where I was interrogated. I managed to escape on the evening of March 30.