(Clearwisdom.net) Greetings to Honorable Master and Fellow Practitioners!

Tears flow down my face as I write this article, recalling past events etched vividly in my mind.

1. Starting the practice

My husband started practicing Dafa in 1996. I had resigned from my job and started a business. Once I went to Beijing on a business trip and saw something round revolving outside the window of the car. The object was very pretty and followed me all the way to Beijing. On my return home, I mentioned it to my husband. He opened the book Zhuan Falun and showed me the Falun emblem. He asked if that was what I saw. I said yes but it was spinning. My husband said, "You have a predestined relationship, come and learn Falun Gong." I replied, "I don't have time, besides I am not interested in qigong. You can go ahead and learn the practice, I don't care." Thus, very easily, I missed the first opportunity to cultivate Dafa.

Another occasion, on a Sunday morning, I sat on the sofa knitting a sweater. My husband was listening to Master's lectures in the bedroom. I saw Master sitting on a lotus flower descending to our house. He smiled at me and I quickly shouted to my husband, "Come quickly, your Master has come to our house sitting on a lotus flower!" My husband immediately came into the living room, "Where? Why can't I see him?" I said, "Your Master has come to our house, yet you say you cannot see him?" My husband replied, "I truly cannot see him. Your celestial eye is open. You have a great predestined relationship, come and learn Falun Gong." However, I did not listen to his words and missed the opportunity to cultivate Dafa again.

That same autumn, there was an experience sharing conference. My husband said to me, "Since you have nothing planned for today, why don't you and our child attend the conference with me." Thus, he rode on his motorcycle, bringing me and our child along. That night, I saw our house bright as day. Master came wearing a silver white suit and personally cleansed my body. I saw with my own eyes Master remove the sickness karma that manifested in different parts of my body. Afterwards, my past symptoms of arthritis and gynecological problems disappeared. However, despite seeing what Master did for me, time and again, I did not start the practice.

In 1997, there was a problem with the quality of the products I delivered to a customer in Beijing. The customer demanded compensation of 3000 yuan. I went back to my supplier and told them about the defective product but they said they were not responsible for the goods once they left the factory. I remembered my husband telling me about the teachings in Zhuan Falun on practicing forbearance and being considerate of others. I did not argue with the suppliers and personally went to Beijing to give the customer 3000 yuan cash as compensation.

In 1998, I bought supplies from a certain steel manufacturing company. When I sent them to a customer in Beijing, I discovered that I was given an excess of nearly one ton of steel materials. I sent a check to the steel manufacturer to pay for the additional materials. I performed such deeds one after another.

On July 20, 1999, I was detained in the Beijing Tiananmen branch police station for taking my husband and other practitioners to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. I was subsequently handed over to the local police station and residents' committee. They sent me to a brainwashing facility straight away, claiming that I had organized practitioners to go to Beijing. The police officer forced me to sign on documents several times, but I refused to do so. Ten days later, the brainwashing class ended and I still refused to sign any documents.

During the early winter of 2000, one night, my husband and I brought along our child and sent a practitioner to Beijing to appeal for Dafa. The practitioner and my husband were arrested and detained in a local police station. The police used many kinds of torture methods on the detained practitioners. My heart was bleeding when I thought of the torture my husband went through in custody. I went to the police station every day to demand his release. Finally, the bureau chief got a police officer to take me to the detention center to see my husband. 40 days later, my husband was transferred to a brainwashing center. That year, my husband was detained in the brainwashing center for 100 days. He was finally released after paying 5000 yuan.

In 2001, police officers from the 610 Office and practitioners who were transformed came to my house many times to visit my husband. Regardless of who came to my house, I refused to let them in. During this period, in order to protect my husband, I distributed many brochures on my motorcycle day and night. I even gave out the brochures at government offices and police stations. I thought that by doing this, my husband would be safe.

One night in October, 2002, the head of the 610 Office and bureau chief of the police station came to my house looking for my husband. I called them shameless gangsters and told them that they would be punished for ransacking people's homes, beating up people and extorting valuables. I told them I would not let them get to my husband. They left my place angrily.

A month later, my husband was arrested at my relative's place. I went to the police station that night to demand his release. My husband was released around 2 a.m. Later that morning, I went to the police station and reprimanded the bureau chief.

That same day, the police station mobilized a dozen police cars and several police officers to illegally arrest me, claiming that they were acting on directives given by the bureau chief. At the Politics and Security section of the police station, two policemen started to beat me. At midnight, I threw up a lot of blood. Those on duty were frightened and sent me to the hospital's emergency unit. In the morning, the policemen took me back to the police station from the hospital and demanded that I write my understanding on Falun Gong. I refused to do so and at night, they sent me to the detention center.

At the detention center, I met three practitioners from other areas. They taught me to recite Hong Yin and told me that exposing the evil is clarifying the truth. Thus while in detention, I wrote nearly 20 pages exposing the persecution I went through, what I saw and heard and how other practitioners were persecuted.

A month later, I was personally escorted home by the head of the Domestic Security Division.

Just after the Lunar New Year in 2003, police officers from the Domestic Security Division of the police station tricked me into taking an exam at a brainwashing center. They handed me exam papers containing questions defaming Falun Gong. I took the papers and tore them up. The head of the 610 Office and the police station bureau chief were very angry, so they sent me to the detention center again. This time, I was tortured and treated as a Falun Gong practitioner. In July the same year, I was sent for one and a half years of forced labor.

In 2004, I was released from the labor camp and through spending a lot of time studying the Fa, I then understood what Falun Gong is, what kind of a person our Master is and my responsibility and mission.

2. Maturing in Cultivation

I truly changed my human notions after my release from the labor camp in 2004. Once, police officers went to my house and tried to get my husband to go to the police station. They wanted him to write a guarantee statement renouncing the practice. I was afraid that my husband would be arrested again, thus I sent my husband to a friend's place. The next day while studying the Fa, I suddenly had a revelation: the policemen are also sentient beings who must be saved, how can I forsake these sentient beings and go into hiding? Isn't that the attachment of fear? Once I enlightened to this, I immediately brought my husband home.

In 2005, I wrote an article exposing the persecution I went through and got fellow practitioners to publish this article on the website. The article was also printed on Minghui weekly and made into small booklets. Local practitioners gave out a lot of these truth clarifying booklets and effectively intimidated the evil in our local area.

While giving out truth clarifying brochures, I also learned how to use my supernormal abilities. One night, I went to a relative's place in a village 30 km away to give out brochures on my bicycle. As I started to pass out the brochures from house to house in the village, I heard a dog barking. I had a thought in my mind: I am Master Li Hongzhi's disciple. I am here to save sentient beings. Everywhere I go, no dogs are allowed to bark. Thus, the dog truly stopped barking. I gave out the brochures in several villages uneventfully until 4 a.m. Another night, I went to hand out brochures in a residential area. Just as I placed a copy of the Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party in the backyard of a house, I saw the owner coming in on a motorcycle. I thought: I must not let him see me. Indeed, he did not see me.

In 2006, I started to produce truth clarifying brochures in my home. Initially, I was afraid that my neighbors living upstairs would hear the noise made by the printing machine. Even though it was a hot summer day, I closed the doors and windows tightly and drew the curtains. Often I would be sweating all over from the heat. I even switched off the power to my refrigerator for fear that the increase in electricity bill would be discovered by the authorities.

One day, I suddenly realized that this is my house. Whatever I do is my business. I shouldn't have such worries because I am a Dafa disciple. I am doing the most righteous thing in the universe. From then on, I produced truth clarifying materials in an upright and dignified manner. I left my printer on the computer table and used it whenever I needed to do so. I even went to the shop to buy ink refills and helped a young man working in the shop quit the Chinese Communist Party.

In May 2006, an elderly practitioner was arrested and imprisoned in a detention center. I found a practitioner who could type and asked him to expose the persecution on the internet. This practitioner was frightened because many policemen were stationed outside the building where I lived. My thought at that time was to rescue the fellow practitioner as soon as possible. I did not think of myself. As I did not know how to type, it took me over two hours to type out this piece of information. I felt Master's presence and tears flowed down my face. I sent the truth clarifying materials and stickers in time to a fellow practitioner and together we gave out and posted the materials, effectively deterring the evil. Very soon, the police returned the money extorted from family members. Later on I learned that the police officers patrolling outside my place were acting as bodyguards for an official who was touring a certain enterprise in the area.

3. Rationality

In the winter of 2009, the police arrested the child of a couple who were both practitioners. The practitioners hoped that I could secure the release of their child through bribing the head of the Domestic Security Division. My husband and I were unmoved and shared our understandings on the Fa with them. I said, "You have encountered this tribulation because you have an omission in your cultivation. You must look within yourself and find your attachments. I will inform other practitioners to send righteous thoughts and expose this persecution on the internet. We will use our righteous thoughts to disintegrate the evil persecution."

The couple let go of their worries and discovered their strong attachment towards gain. For a long time, they did not study the Fa nor do the exercises. They fell asleep whenever they sent righteous thoughts. Through the power of strong righteous thoughts from the body of practitioners in our area, we soon ended the evil persecution.

Recently, a practitioner in our area was detained in a labor camp. His family, who were also practitioners, went to the 610 Office to clarify the truth and demand his release. The first day, I went to three practitioners' homes to understand the situation. These three practitioners had varying degrees of fear in their hearts. After meeting with them, I found their state of mind was not very positive, too. They were prepared to be arrested and thought of having a fight with the head of the 610 Office.

At night I told my husband, "I must go tomorrow. I have to resolve this situation because it is my responsibility." I was determined to save those who participated in the persecution. Immediately, tears streamed down my face. I felt Master blessing me for making the right decision.

The next morning at 8 a.m., my husband took the day off from work and sent righteous thoughts at home. Near the 610 Office, on both sides of the road, every few steps apart, there was a practitioner. A dozen practitioners came to support me. This is the strength of one body. I wiped away the tears from the corner of my eyes and felt the presence of Fa guardians. Very successfully, I found the evil den of the 610 Office. They greeted me very politely.

Through this experience, other practitioners in my area also felt the power of one body. After some discussion and coordination, we decided to set this day aside every week for sending forth righteous thoughts as one body, thus thoroughly eliminating the persecution in our area.

Great respect for our Master! Heshi to fellow practitioners!