(Clearwisdom.net) During the CCP's persecution of Falun Dafa practitioners for the past ten years, many practitioners have been reported missing and no information on whether they are still alive. Below are a few cases of missing practitioners from Hunan Province.

Ms. Lei Jianxiu, 36 years old, unmarried, was a teacher at the First Minority School in Zhijiang County, Hunan Province. She was arrested and imprisoned twice by the CCP. After she was released from the Baimalong Prison in Zhuzhou City, the local 610 Office and national security team continued to persecute her. She had to leave home in 2006 to avoid further persecution. Her whereabouts are unknown. Her father Lei Minsheng was also arrested twice and suffered persecution.

Mr. Xiao Guangrong, 50 years old, is from the Sixth Group, Shitang Village, Shiqiao Town, Jiahe County, Binzhou City in Hunan Province. His left leg and right hand had been disabled. After he started to practice Falun Gong in 1998, he was able to sit with both legs crossed while practicing the exercises, move freely and take care of himself. On October 23, 2001, he went to appeal for Falun Dafa and was arrested by the police from Chenzhou City. He was detained at the Jiahe Detention Center for seven months. The 610 Office and National Security Team in Jiahe forced his father (80 years old now) to pay 1,300 Yuan to secure his release. After Xiao Guangrong was released, police officers Lei Huaxiong and Liao Sanping from the Shiqiao Police Station frequently broke into his home to harass him and his family. He had to become destitute and homeless in September 2002. His whereabouts are unknown..

A female practitioner from Zengjia Production Group, Xinjia Village, Wujiang Town, Qidong County went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa around 2000. She has been missing since then.

Another female practitioner in her 30's from Nangantang, Chenzhou City in Hunan Province went to Beijing to appeal for Dafa in 2000. Since then she has been missing. Her son went to look for her and is also now missing. Her husband went to Beijing to look for his wife and son, and did not find either of them. He went to the 610 Office to ask for the release of his family members. The 610 Office threatened him many times and eventually it drove him to a mental disorder. Later he was also reported missing. Now it is even more difficult to find this family, since the homes in the area where they lived have been demolished.

January 7, 2010