(Clearwisdom.net) Ms. Liu Junling, 60 years old, lives at Sunjiazhuang Village, Niuxibu Town, Laixi City, Qingdao. She started to practice Falun Gong in the summer of 1997 and experienced dramatic improvements to her health and moral character. She has a son and a daughter, both of whom are married. Her husband and she had ten mu of farm land, and they led a happy life.

On the evening of May 11, 2005, Liu Junling went out to hang up Falun Dafa banners, and was arrested by police from the Guhe Street Committee Police Station (former Niuxibu Police Station). Her home was ransacked immediately. On the same evening she was detained at the police station. After three days she was sent to the Laixi Detention Center and detained there for fifteen days. In addition, she was extorted out of 270 yuan.

After fifteen days, when her family members went to pick her up, they were told that she was taken away by people from the 610 Office and detained in Xinzhuang Brainwashing Center in Wangcheng, Laixi; family members were not allowed to visit. After several days, without notifying her family, Wang Jianzhi (former director of the 610 Office), and policeman Shen Tao, secretly sent Ms. Liu to the Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, intending to detain her there for a year. After that, they went to Ms. Liu's home, and forced her husband to sign his name. Her husband refused to sign, and drove them away.

In Wangcun Forced Labor Camp, policemen forced Liu Junling to undergo brainwashing, forcing her to watch videos and read materials that defamed Dafa and Master Li, and forcing her to write or sign statements denouncing Dafa and Master Li. Liu Junling was also forced to do slave labor until 10 p.m. every day. Both her body and mind suffered tremendous stress, and she could not fall asleep at night. Nights that she was able to fall asleep were very rare. This made her health deteriorate greatly. In September, she vomited blood, and could not eat. However, the guards still did not allow her to see the doctor, but forced her to do slave labor and to undergo brainwashing continuously. This made her vomit blood three times. On April 27, 2006, she was released.

After one year of torture in the forced labor camp, Ms. Liu's bodily health and mental state were severely weakened. She was always tired and weak. She was thin and frail and could not even walk. Her husband, also in his sixties, was busy with taking care of her while also having to take care of the farm.

Although Ms. Liu was in such fragile condition, Wang Jianzhi, the former director of 610 Office in Laixi, policemen led by Shen Tao, still went to harass her, claiming to be making a routine "return visit," which added pressure and anxiety. Her health deteriorated continuously, and she vomited again and again, accompanied by loose bowels several times a day. She was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with lung cancer and rectum cancer, both of which were in their late stages. She passed away on July 20, 2007.

Such a happy family was persecuted and torn apart by agents of the 610 Office in Laixi, Police Station and Wangcun Forced Labor Camp.