Li Arrested Ms. Li Yufen and Ms. Wang Xiaoyan and Took Their Money

During the night of October 26, 2009, Li Bing and other police officers arrested practitioners Ms. Li Yufen and Ms. Wang Xiaoyan and detained them at the Balinzuo Prefecture Detention Center. At about 3 a.m., Li Bing and the Balinzuo Prefecture 610 Office director, Hou Zhijun, forcibly searched Ms. Wang and took the key to her home. They and other police officers then broke into her home. They took her Falun Dafa books, Shen Yun DVDs, a computer, and other personal belongings.

Li Bing and Hou Zhijun used the same tactics on Ms. Li Yufen and also broke into her home. The police took her Falun Dafa books, Shen Yun DVD, a computer, and other personal belongings. Ms. Li, who was planning to retire, had borrowed more than 20,000 yuan to pay for her senior insurance. Li Bing and Hou Zhijun stole her insurance money and then went to a restaurant and had lunch.

Li Has Regularly Harassed and Persecuted Practitioners for Many Years

When the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, Li Bing was the chief of the Huajialaga Town Police Station. He persecuted practitioners in Shengli Village, Huajialaga Town. On the morning of July 21, 1999, he, Liu Zixiao, and others went to a practitioner's home and detained the practitioners who had just finished the morning exercises. They took many Falun Dafa books, a set of Teacher's lecture audio cassettes, an audio recorder, a video recorder, and a television. Only the television was ever returned.

After July 20, 1999, Li Bing and Liu Zixiao brought the prepared guarantee statement to not practice Falun Gong to a practitioner's home and demanded that he sign it. When the practitioner refused, Liu Zixiao beat him, and Li Bing and Liu Zixiao ransacked the home. In 2002, Liu Zixiao died a terrible death, with blood coming out of his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. It is thought that karmic retribution often comes with committing such crimes.

On the morning of June 23, 2007, Li Bing participated in the persecution of practitioner Ms. Yang Cuixing from Balinzuo Prefecture and ransacked her home. Ms. Yang was detained at the Bayingou Town government building in Balinzuo Prefecture and was forced to be "transformed." Later she was detained in the Chifeng City Brainwashing Class for over 20 days and persecuted.

At the end of May 2007, Li Bing participated in the persecution of practitioner Ms. Ji Yunzhi. He and other police officers persecuted her to the point of disability. The police intended to arrest her and they also harassed her mother-in-law and her husband.

On August 1, 2007, at about 9 p.m., Li Bing, along with police officers Wang Cheng, Ge Zhanguang, and others, broke into practitioner Ms. Wu Guohui's home to arrest her, but they could not find her. Later, Li sent police officers to harass her relatives at their home with the excuse of checking the registered address.

On May 28, 2007, Li Bing participated in the persecution of practitioner Ms. Duan Xueqin from Sifangcheng Village. He incited Sifangcheng Village head Zou Wen and village committee member Zhang Hongqi to go to Ms. Duan's home and question her to see if she still practiced Falun Gong. They later harassed her many times.

In November 2007, Li Bing participated in the persecution of practitioner Ms. Yang Cuiyan from Balinzuo Prefecture. She had just returned home three days before after having been away working for over a year. She and her husband were on their way home from doing the grocery shopping when they noticed a police vehicle following them. The police then arrested her. They detained her in the Balinzuo Prefecture Detention Center and extorted 5,000 yuan from her. Later the police transferred her to the Baiyingou Town government building and detained her for many days.

In 2008, Li Bing persecuted practitioners more actively due to the Beijing Olympic Games. On the evening of April 25, 2008, practitioner Ms. Ji Yunzhi was on her way home from her mother-in-law's house. Li Bing and around eight other police officers arrested her. Ms. Ji suddenly had symptoms of a heart attack and she lost consciousness at the scene. Despite this, Li Bing and the other officers lifted her into the police vehicle and took her to the detention center.

When the police arrived at the detention center, they laid Ms. Ji down on the cold cement floor for more than an hour, with no regard for the fact that her condition was so grave. The prison doctor, Wang Jila, and others brutally persecuted her, claiming that they were only trying to save her. They used needles to pierce her, which caused her head and many areas on her feet to bleed. They even stabbed a needle under her nose.

During the interrogation, she shook non stop, and her head constantly hit the wall. The police grabbed her hair to drag her forward.

Although Ji Yunzhi lost consciousness, the police in the detention center still handcuffed her and dragged her out to take photos of her. Her toes and feet continued to bleed, and the handcuffs were deeply embedded into her wrists, leaving a large, permanent scar. A plainclothes police officer brutally slapped her face, causing it to swell and turn blue. Her face remained in this state for over a month.

Ms. Ji was detained at the detention center for six days. She did not drink any water or eat any food. The police force-fed her until she choked and brought all the food back up.

Because she was extremely weak due to the persecution, the police were afraid that she might die inside the detention center, so on April 30, 2008, police officers Li Guozhu, Wang Jila, and another female officer transferred Ji Yunzhi to the Women's Forced Labor Camp in Huhhot City.

In the forced labor camp, Ms. Ji again suffered from brutal persecution. She continued to have symptoms of a heart attack. She was taken to the Huhhot City First Hospital twice with the excuse of saving her life, but the hospital actually brutally persecuted her even more. Because she could not eat anything and spat out everything she ate, prisoners Bai Cuie, Liu Aiping, and Wang Aixiang forced her to eat. If she refused to eat, these prisoners sat on her and force-fed her, which caused her to faint on two occasions. Once when prisoner Liu Aiping force-fed her, she fainted. Liu Aiping then poured cold water on her to wake her up. Wang Aixiang and others tied Ms. Ji's hands to the bed so that she could not move.

When hospital chief Li Qifang saw that Ji Yunzhi refused to eat and drink, he threatened her, saying "You refuse to eat? We can insert a tube into your nose and use an opener to pry open your mouth. We have all kinds of ways to torture you. If you die in the hospital, your family members will never know the reason you died!" With the hospital's support, the prisoners tortured Ms. Ji even more unscrupulously. Prisoner Liu Aiping brutally beat her many times.

At the beginning of October 2008, Ms. Ji Yunzhi was in critical condition for the second time due to the ill treatment. She was diagnosed in the hospital with heart failure, gallstones, and other diseases. The forced labor camp had to release her.

Li Bing also participated in persecuting practitioner Mr. Chen Yanping from Balinzuo Prefecture. Under Li Bing's orders, director Liu and Zhang Guangrui from Xicheng Community Office and Liu Xiuqin from Beita Community went to Mr. Chen's home many times to harass him. They attempted to force him to write the guarantee statement to no longer practice Falun Gong.

At around 5 a.m. on June 28, 2007, a number of police officers suddenly broke into Mr. Chen's home. They searched it and then went to the shop where he worked in order to arrest him, but the police did not find him.

On May 7, 2008, Li Bing, Du Yi, and Na Shun, along with more than 10 police officers, arrested Mr. Chen Yanping at his home. They also arrested his brother-in-law, who did not practice Falun Gong. They took their computers, books, TV, and other personal belongings. The police detained Chen Yanping and his brother-in-law at the Balinzuo Prefecture Detention Center.

Mr. Chen's brother-in-law was illegally detained for almost a month. Mr. Cheng Yanping was illegally sentenced to two years of forced labor and is still imprisoned in the Inner Mongolia Wuyuan Forced Labor Camp and being brutally persecuted. His wife now has to take care of their parents and their two children on her own, and their lives are very difficult.