610 Office in Chongqing Arrests Practitioner Mr. Liu Yalin
(Clearwisdom.net) Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Liu Yalin and his wife Ms. Wang Zhaoyu are in their 60s. They live in Suokouqiu, in the Dadukou district of Chongqing City. They were taken into police custody while shopping for groceries around 9 a.m. on June 1, 2007. Over a dozen police from Dadukou District 610 Office were involved, including Hua Yong, Wang Guanglin, Liu Guangjin, and Fu Gang. The police also searched Mr. Liu's home. To cover up their actions, the police wore plain clothes and all the vehicles they used had local license plates.
On June 9, Mr. Liu was transferred from Yubei brainwashing center to a local detention center. His family asked why the arrest warrant was dated June 9 when he was taken on June 1. The police claimed that the first few days were considered as "living under surveillance". The police also boasted saying, "If he follows orders, he will be released in few days. Otherwise, he will be tormented for years."
Mr. Liu Yalin is a retiree from Yongchuan Transportation Company in Chongqing. His family lives in harmony. The couple and their three daughters are good, kind and liked by their friends and neighbors.
However, Mr. Liu and his three daughters have been illegally detained and sent to forced labor camps multiple times because they won't betray their conscience. They have adhered to their beliefs over the past eight years despite the CCP's persecution of Falun Gong.
- July 21, 1999, Mr. Liu was detained at Dadukou Sports Inn for seven days. When he returned home, he practiced Falun Gong exercises outdoors, and was detained at Xinshancun Police Station for three days.
- September 1999, Mr. Liu was forced to attend so-called "Education Classes" by Yongchuan Transportation Company. Afterwards, he was detained at Yongchuan Drug Rehab Center for 15 days. After that, he was detained at Dadukou District Detention Center for another 15 days.
- June 24, 2000, Mr. Liu lost his job because he continued to practice Falun Gong. On the 25th, he went Beijing to appeal. On June 30, he was sent back to Yongchuan Detention Center. He was detained for 30 days, and sentenced to one year in prison in August. He was tortured and beaten at Xishanping Forced Labor Camp
- October 2001, Mr. Liu's youngest daughter Liu Jiali was sentenced to three years in prison.
- September 24, 2005, Mr. Liu and his daughter Liu Chunmei were taken to Dadukou District Drug Rehab Center by the State Police and Security Unit Police. The "rehab center" is also used to persecute people at the whim of local CCP officials. The police also confiscated many of their personal belongs.
Over the past eight years, Falun Gong practitioners have been compassionately clarifying the truth to the perpetrators of the persecution without hatred or complaint, hoping that their consciences would awaken and they would stop doing the bad deeds and choose bright futures for themselves. However the police at Dadukou 610 Office still willingly persecute good people and have become little more than CCP hired thugs.
Police involved are: Hua Yong, Wang Guanglin, Liu Guangjin, Fu Gang, Li Ke, Huang Xiaoyue, Hu Bin, Tan Xu, Zhuo Cheng, and Jiang Damin.
Dadukou State and Security Unit: 86-23-68906708, 86-23-68839626
Duty Office: 86-23-68832945
Control Room: 86-23-68830238
Investigation Office: 86-23-68904540
Political Office: 86-23-68904556
Patrol Office: 86-23-68904675
Detention Center: 86-23-68832427